Thursday, 2024-04-25, 5:09 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 0:17 AM | Message # 166
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Jeremy-

I opened my eyes, making a groan like noise as I got up from bed. Going along with the other runners to the map room. Where we all grabbed our shoes and runner undies. I was just finished tying my shoe, and grabbed my lunch. We then listened to Leo's story, about his encounter with the Griever. I listened carefully, listening to every word and shuddered somewhat. Those things were hideous, especially with the spikes. Leo interrupted my thoughts,"Be careful you guys, I'd like to see you all back in time for dinner." I nodded, as well as the other kids doing the same thing, or just saying 'Yup,' and 'See you too!' as they headed out the door, and darted off into the maze. I was still there with Leo and Newt. "You guys be careful too. Wouldn't want one of the most experienced runners gone." I replied with a bit of a smile.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

DWGDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 0:30 AM | Message # 167
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Newt

"Leo and I will take the East Gate and you can take the West." I saw Leo's was already leaving, anxious to get started. "Be safe Jeremy" I said, and began my way to the East Gate. I saw Leo and caught up to. " I have some important stuff to tell you", thinking of my dreams sent a shiver down my spine. We approached the entrance of the East entrance and began running in to map the maze.

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 0:35 AM | Message # 168
Jeremy-

I nodded. "Alright! See you guys later!" "Be safe Jeremy" Newt had called back. I set my watch to the time when to come back. And ran into the maze. (If I read the books...I would be able to post so much more detail about Jeremy's opinion about the maze :L)

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 0:43 AM | Message # 169
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(I want to read the books now? Collectively how long are the books?)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 0:51 AM | Message # 170
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(Just guess. The runner is supposed to draw the paths of the maze then bring it back amd combine it with the other runners.)

Leo

I felt nervous about letting Jeremy go out into the maze alone his first time. But I didn't say anything as I trudged across the grass and out the east gate. " I need to tell you somthing too..." I replied quietly, spotting another plaque and rolling my eyes. "You first."I added wanting to know what he had to say.

(There about an inch thick each. I personally think they are better then the hunger games.)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Friday, 2012-10-12, 0:53 AM

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 1:30 AM | Message # 171
From the Forest
(Only an inch... With my book withdraw if I had the books it would only take me a day or two to finish them. If only I still have my kindle!)
(Still have nothing to do right now, Bleck.)

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 9:48 AM | Message # 172
(I mean't HOW the maze looked, and stuff opinion wise. Anyways, I'm waiting for DGW to post,)

Well.

There you have it.

DWGDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 10:30 AM | Message # 173
Beginning RP'er
Newt

As we kept running farther into the twists and tuns of the maze I began to talk. "You know that Alex kid?" "Well as soon as I saw his face a memory came back from when I was in the changing". "I was standing in a room looking at a bunch of monitors, and there was somebody else in it with me... I couldn't really see there face." "Whatever we were doing I knew it was important though". I could feel the air rushing in and out of my lungs, it felt good to be out in the maze again. "On that same night when I went to sleep I had another dream to..." "I was standing in a room full of white boards and they all had huge equations on them." "If I remember correctly somebody else was in the room with me as well, we were talking about something, it was about getting the right results" "I woke up before I caught the last bit of the conversation"

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 1:47 PM | Message # 174
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(Awkward moment when I have no idea what the book is about, beside the facts I've learned from the RP.)

-Cleo-
I headed for the slaughterhouse, hoping to get a kill today. I needed to get my mind off of the greenies, whom I wanted to simply draw some blood from...

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 6:06 PM | Message # 175
Jeremy-

I had continued to run the maze, running through the already mapped out parts and nearing the unmapped. I was nervous. It was strange being in the maze by yourself. I felt so small in the maze. The walls ever so large around me. I finally had reached the newest part of the maze. And began to map it out as I went along, there were forks everywhere in it. It was definitely a smart idea to map it out. I took a left, and then a right, and a left again. Reaching a dead end. "A dead end.." I murmured, mapping that little bit out, and headed back. It was nice being in the maze actually, it was quiet, and it was a good spot to just think. I continued going down the newer areas of the maze. I wondered how the other runners were doing so far.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 11:07 PM | Message # 176
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

I listened intently to Newts words. So he was having flashback memories too. " Think it has somthing to do with wicked..." I replyed taking another turn and wrote it down. I opened my mouth to say somthing then closed it, there was no point I'm telling him my dream. Its not like anything interesting in it. "Its weird that we all have those tattos and how wicked is carved into the beedle blades." I sighed loudly. If only I could figure out what it means.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DWGDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 11:26 PM | Message # 177
Beginning RP'er
Newt

"It might, but we don't even know what shucking WICKED is". We were coming up to the final turn that would open up into the cliff. The cliff was the only place that never changed in the maze. At the cliff the maze ended into nothing, well it wasn't nothing it was a never ending drop. You could only see about a 20ft down and things began to get fuzzy. Leo and I made the final turn and my mouth dropped open, I stopped dead in my tracks. Sitting right in front of us was a shucking griever. The greiver appeared to be dead. It was just a big squishy wet mass, the saws and blades lay gimped and numb on the ground. A chill ran through my body and I felt like my stomach was a twisted mess inside me.

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-10-12, 11:33 PM | Message # 178
From the Forest
(So what exactly is the plot to this, much isn't going on...)

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 0:00 AM | Message # 179
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

I turned the corner about to speak until I spotted the griever layinging the edge of the ciff " uhh.." I let out accidently in a low voice. I was frozen staring at the creature. It was weird because I've seen plenty of the creatures but never a dead one. "You think its really dead?"

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 0:02 AM | Message # 180
From the Forest
(Or no answer, I can sit in the dark. I don't need a flashlight.)

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz