Thursday, 2024-03-28, 11:33 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 2:21 PM | Message # 196
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(Oh, okay. Then I'll just wait here.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 3:35 PM | Message # 197
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(NO I DON'T CATCH DRIFTS. I ONLY CATCH BREEZES, OKAY? WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN. THIS ISN'T FAIR.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 3:47 PM | Message # 198
From the Forest
(NEAMIE)

DWGDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 7:10 PM | Message # 199
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Newt

I looked at Leo, my eyes were locked on him. You could here some form of clanking originating from the griever. " Leo what the shuck is going on"? The greiver was now coming to life, and the whirling and clicking began. "RUN" I screamed at Leo. Just as we were about to turn and run, the greiver threw itself over the cliff.... "Why didn't the greiver charge at us?" My mind was racing, my heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. I thought to my self why can't we just find the way out of this shucking maze, I hate it here!

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 7:18 PM | Message # 200
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(Wait and seeeeee)

Leo

I watched as the griever fell off the cliff but didn't exactly fall. Vanished into thin air. Before I could speak two greiver popped out of thin air and landed on the fround with a sickening thid. "Now we can run.." I whispered as the first griever lunged at me and I took off into the maze.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 7:27 PM | Message # 201
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(Let me know when it shall get dark in the rp, that way, I can start posting, :P Until then, I can't really.)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 8:35 PM | Message # 202
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

The day had gone by fast and the it was slowly turning to night. I took a sharp turn the burning oil smell was strong as the greiver rolled after me always on my heels. Newt was out of sight now since we'd ran in different directions heading back towards the glade. The gates were supposed to close in fifteen to twenty minutes...suddenly the clicking and whirring sounds stopped and I flashed a look over my shoulder. The greiver was gone, gone again but I contined to run until I could clearly see east gate opening and gladers walking about doing there own things. Getting closer now almost there. I stopped and too a sharp breath. a look of horror came upon my face as I wached a griever the size of a car roll down the wall of the maze and into the east entrance. Into the glade.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 8:38 PM | Message # 203
I heard commotion outside, and I quickly scrambled out, twitching like normal. I raised an eyebrow at what I saw. Things in the glade never shocked me anymore, so I wasn't horrified. I saw, well, a griever. "Can I kill it?!" I shouted, grinning madly, my eyes twitching.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 8:40 PM | Message # 204
From the Forest
(
Quote (Demon)
"Can I kill it?!"

Hahahaha)

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 8:43 PM | Message # 205
(Basically the decription of every character I make.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 8:55 PM | Message # 206
Social warrior of the administration
"If you feel like becoming diced ham, feel free."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 8:58 PM | Message # 207
RP'er Without A Life
(Greivers can't be killed and even if you got close enough to shut then down you would be stung. If someone wants to go through the changing feel free to get stung.)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DWGDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 8:59 PM | Message # 208
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Newt

I got separated from Leo but I kept running, the griever closing in on me with every whirl and click. The sweat was dripping from my forehead. I was pushing my body, and my bad leg to its limits. I was gonna hurt the next day, if I ever made it through this one. I made one final and fast turn trying to loose the griever and it worked! I could see the West entrance in my line of vision, but as I got closer I could make out the familiar shape of a spike covered griever. It was in the Glade. I glanced at my watch, and the gates would close in 10 minutes, we had 10 minutes to get this piece of klunk out of the Glade. We sorta had the advantage grievers were really dumb creatures, and we were fighting in are own territory; no maze to get lost in. I smirked. I ran through the West gate and what I saw set me to an immediate halt. An army of grievers were whirling and clicking there way through the East entrance to the Glade... From where I stood I could count 4 but they kept poring in...

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 9:00 PM | Message # 209
From the Forest
(Go ahead, try and kill it.)

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 9:11 PM | Message # 210
RP'er Without A Life
Leo

More and more of te squishy moist creatures poured in through every gate. "EVERYBODY GETTT INSIDE!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Panicked gladers all scrambling about tripped over eachother trying to get through the door first. I watched as a girl named Ann colapsed to the ground as the results of encountering.a griever. If she didn't get serum she would die. Alby came up behind me and pulled me into the homstead slamming the door behind hI'm. And then I realized I had no idea where newt was.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz