Thursday, 2024-04-25, 10:59 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 9:20 PM | Message # 211
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
<Hersey>

Commotion, thats all I really remember. Sacredness, circling around everything. It was a blur of intense negative emotions and confusion.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DWGDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 9:24 PM | Message # 212
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Newt

The Gladers all ran inside the homestead, I was left alone in the Glade. It was to late for me to get to the homestead the grievers were starting to surround it. I had no where else to go, but back into the maze. I made it out just in time, as the gates closed behind me. I was in the maze alone until morning. Come to think of it I was probably more safe out here then in there. I slowed my pace down to a walk to regain my breath.

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 9:40 PM | Message # 213
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
I leaned against the wall inside the homestead.

"Well, we're fucked. It's been a real bitch getting to know you all."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 10:03 PM | Message # 214
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(DGW, are you locked outside? O_o)

Jeremy-

I cursed as I had reached the East Wall, and to my dismay, it was closed tightly. I didn't arrive back on time."But...my watch...." I murmured. I had at least another 15 minutes. I looked at my watch again. It too agreed with me, showing about 15 minutes remaining. I realized I made a very rookie mistake. I didn't set my watch to the right time."Shuck!" I yelled. I didn't know how long its been closed for. I scowled at myself. "What the hell am I supposed to do now!?" I yelled at myself. But the question I realized was rhetorical. Survive. I didn't want to run into any of those things. The grievers. Its really all I had knowledge about, I didn't know any other of the creatures. But maybe that was a good thing. Cause then I wouldn't necessarily panic too much. But I still was panicking anyways. "Hello?..." I said, but I knew no one can hear me. I guess I just had to stick near the entrances, and be careful. I didn't want to stay in one spot, just because I wanted to kill time, and potentially avoid those creatures, or run into them. But I didn't want to think of that. My eyes peered into the darkness. I was shaky and nervous as I walked down the pathways, following the already mapped out bits near the entrances.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Saturday, 2012-10-13, 10:10 PM

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 10:05 PM | Message # 215
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
<Hersey>

Nothing much about this world is known to me, after all time and knowledge are very close friends. But I had a great feeling, despite the seemingly impending doom, that we where perfectly fine.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DWGDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 0:26 AM | Message # 216
Beginning RP'er
(Supernerd yes I'm locked outside)

Newt

I heard the faint words hello. I said them back "hello, who's there?" I started to walk towards the voice I heard. It's weird being inside the maze at night, I should be worried but I'm not for some reason. Maybe Ill see how the maze shifts at night, I thought to myself. For some reason there was more than the usual amounts of beetle blades in the maze, maybe theres always this many in the maze and I simply don't notice them when Im running. Whatever it was there eery red glow was giving a very dim light source, which made me feel better being able to see in front of me.

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 0:42 AM | Message # 217
Jeremy-

I froze in the spot. Spotting a bunch of Eerie red glows. I really...really hoped, that wasn't the eyes of something. "Hello, who's there?" the voice replied, it sounded awfully familiar. But I didn't dare move forward, as long as the red glows didn't come closer. I would be fine. "Jeremy..." I said, my voice wavering a bit. "And who are you?...Or what are you?" I was on my toes somewhat, ready to run. Just in case. I definitely didn't want to be caught flat-footed if there was going to be a game of cat and mouse going on.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 0:52 AM | Message # 218
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Leo

"Shuck it!" I yelled at the guy who said we were all going to die. "Everyone is going to live and I mean EVERYONE!" My breath was heavy as I peered out the crack of the boarded up window. Grievers swarmed the whole building, swarmed Ann. The only person who seemed injured or hurt outside was Ann, her convulsing body lay twitching on the grass. Someone really needed to get her the serum, or she'd die. "Has anyone seen Newt?!" I yelled in Alby's face when he came up to calm me down. "No Leo. Jeremy is gone too we think there hiding out somewhere or still in the maze." I stared at Alby but relief washed over me. They were most likely safer out there then in here.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

DWGDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 0:59 AM | Message # 219
Beginning RP'er
Newt

"JEREMY" I screamed! "Its Newt!" A wave of relief swept through me, I was not in the maze completely alone. I started to run toward Jeremy. The eerie red glow of the beetle blades began to follow me along the paths of the maze. I reached Jeremy, and casually said hello. "Did you see what happened in the Glade before the gates closed"?

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 1:03 AM | Message # 220
Jeremy-

"Oh my god! Newt! I thought I was all by myself, and-" "Did you see what happened in the Glade before the gates closed?" I gave him a weird look which was probably not noticeable in the darkness. "No..." I said, as I peered behind him, seeing more red eyes behind him, and being cautious of them. "What happened?"

Well.

There you have it.

DWGDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 1:12 AM | Message # 221
Beginning RP'er
Newt

"Well I was just getting back after me and Leo found a 'sleeping' griever. We poked it and it disappeared over the cliff, and two more grievers came up that chased us back to the glade. The last thing I saw was a ton of grievers filling into the Glade, and everybody ran into the homestead. I ran back out into the maze and the gates closed." "That reminds me, I wanna take you to the cliff. Lets start walking"

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 1:18 AM | Message # 222
Jeremy-

"Greivers? In the Glade!? Oh my..." I murmured. This was very bad indeed. I really hoped they were doing ok in there. I suppose I was lucky enough to not be in that fix, and be possibly in a safer place, outside. Than inside. I bit my lip a little bit. "Alright...but I really do believe we should be near the entrance. Just to be safe.." I mentioned to him as I followed his lead somewhat cautiously. I really didn't know what was out there like he did. So I guess I should trust his opinion more than mine about how safe it actually is...

Well.

There you have it.

DWGDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 1:29 AM | Message # 223
Beginning RP'er
Newt

We made it to the cliff un harmed, the beetle blades following us in an almost anxious fashion. "Jeremy, this is the cliff. Its the only place in the maze that doesn't change. You can never see the bottom of the cliff it goes on forever." We began walking closer to the edge, and I peered over. Something was different, really different. I looked closer my eyes weren't playing tricks on, the endless drop didn't exist, there was just a short drop to a well lit room. It looked from what I could tell to have some weird tubes filled with oil and grease. Off to the side there was a latter, that led into another part of the room that I could not see from where I stood. "Lets go down". I felt some hesitation, but I knew that we may never get this chance again and made my way to the latter.

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 1:40 AM | Message # 224
Jeremy-

I was in awe, and fear. At the drop of the cliff. "A bottomless pit?..." I peered over the edge, seeing exactly what Newt saw, a room. "Hey Newt...I thought you said it was bottomless?" I looked at all the lights down there. I saw lots of tubes, or piping, or whatever it was. With some sort of different colored liquids in them. At least none that I recognized."Going down there?! Are you crazy?" I practically hissed. "Have you ever even been down there? It could be dangerous! Also, how much of a drop do you even think it is?...Cause I have no clue!" I said, raising my voice slightly, out of pure nervousness.

Well.

There you have it.

DWGDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 1:56 AM | Message # 225
Beginning RP'er
Newt

"Dont be a shuck face! It will be fine the ladder takes you most of the way down!" I said. After Jeremy voiced his opinion, it gave me a knot in my stomach but I continued my decent down the ladder. I paused one last time and looked at him and gave him a glare, and continued down once again.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz