Thursday, 2024-03-28, 8:06 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:16 PM | Message # 241
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(Demon, try adding more to the posts than that, it just means more roleplay entertainment, and roleplay experience for you than just a couple sentences. Or at least some things for a filler. That goes for the others too that just do a couple one lined sentences. Please.)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:18 PM | Message # 242
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(Woah there calm your tits, Super. A post is a post.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:20 PM | Message # 243
(I'm not angry or anything. But there's a line between a good descriptive post, and a crap post. I have just the same experience as you guys about the book. None. Yet, I can at least add in fillers. Just try it sometime.)

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:25 PM | Message # 244
(You have more to post about, being in the maze and all. I'm simply talking to Leo. It's a simple post, I'm not going to add in some extra crap. Sometimes things can be too descriptive and it get's annoying. In my opinion, I prefer shorter posts, so you don't have to read/write all of the other details you honestly don't need. (Unless you're writing a book, of course.) I tend to make my posts right to the point, and I occasionally add in a few things here and there.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:37 PM | Message # 245
(Demon, the details of a post are what also makes it great to read. As well as the fact you guys are in the thick of something, and you could easily put big posts in. Putting your characters thoughts, actions, opinions, adds the feel of what your character is like. Its just nicer when you have lengthier posts that are full of content, than a post with very little content, and just a rounded idea of what your character is reaction to about. Especially posts that are litterally just a response to a question. Such as Equinox's post. No character thoughts or anything, just ONE sentence. Like equi's post: "I've been here a long time, and I just realized, I dont know what happens during the changing." You could put MUCH more than just that, you could have your characters thoughts about it while he is in panic. How he feels about the situation. Etc. Than just one sentence. Sure, there are some times where you can't put too much. But that's why you add in those fillers, to make it interesting, and just for shits and giggles. Cause if not. Its all shits and giggles, until someone giggles and shits. If you know what I mean. The reason why I didn't go on the website this much, was because it was/is a dieing website, with very little content involved in posts. I just simply moved on to a different roleplay website, but came onto this roleplay because my friend got another friend to roleplay on here, aka DGW. Who hasn't roleplayed that much, but by far beating the amount of quality of your posts, and most of the other rper's. So when I suggest something, at least put it into consideration than just say "Whoah Supernerd, calm your tits." Get some maturity mate, it just adds into the fun of the roleplay, cause if you aren't descriptive, its how you kill a roleplay. Its exactly how all the others died. Cause of lack of content and quality, and I know that for a fact. )

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:44 PM | Message # 246
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(Thats why I haven't been posting... But I really should stop complaining.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:49 PM | Message # 247

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:53 PM | Message # 248
(I see you've considered it. Troll Meme's indeed. Since we're all going for meme's here. Lets just say your immaturity level is over 9000 -_-)

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:54 PM

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:55 PM | Message # 249
(You should know I'm not the most 'mature' person you'll ever meet. I'm not going to fight with you. You have a point, but I have my own style of writing. I don't like long paragraphs. I'm more concise and short with my writing.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 7:59 PM | Message # 250
(I agree with the shortness. But honestly, its just not that detailed. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but it's seriously my opinion about this website, and of the roleplayers within it, and honestly. On this website, I used to write just as detailed, just as short posts as you guys did, and in first person. When I went on a different website, I had to write third person. As well as make longer and more detailed posts. You just get used to it demon, and you can't achieve that until you've tried. Cause your roleplaying hasn't improved, or at least haven't as much as it could have. So just try it. Cause I know we all have lots of free time, and that we can all 'Got time for that' so actually use that time. Because then someone else will make a nice lengthy post. And it will start to show an increase in descriptive posts, cause of setting an example, then better roleplays, and then in roleplaying creating/gming as well. Just try doing this effort. Please try it. It's really easy.)

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:00 PM | Message # 251
From the Forest
(Hehe then I don't think you'd like this Advanced RolePlaying)

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:03 PM | Message # 252
(Honestly let's stop with the pointless arguing and get on with this RP. I really don't care if you don't like my RP style, it's free will. Anyways...)
(I have to wait for Evie)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:04 PM | Message # 253
From the Forest
(Yes, agreed this is stupid.)

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:20 PM | Message # 254
(Its not pointless. I'm somewhat bewildered and not surprised at the same time. At least give it A shot You are being brutal. Try switching it up and show some flexibility, and kenzieroo, that IS the website I go on, besides this one. I go in casual ((http://roleplayerguild.com/forumdisplay.php?8-Casual-Roleplay )) rp section of it. Because its actually quite better than just a few sentences, and also being less excessive and time consuming than advanced roleplay roleplay section. Also, its just not me liking the rp style, its the lack of rp quality in your rp posts that are brutal. As well as the fact that DGW, and Evie agree. Make an attempt to Demon. And all the others who know I'm directing this to them as well. Try. There's nothing pointless about this arguement. And if it somehow was. Then that is impossible, cause then if something is pointless. Then its point would BE to be pointless. There is nothing pointless about this arguement. Besides the ridiculous references to possibly get some possible attempt of you trying. Cause at least if you try, you actually have a chance of keeping a roleplay going, and you, or somebody else single handedly killing it by themselves. So stop bitching about not having anything to post about.Cause your in the thick of it, yet you are making nothing of it. Cause there's no point in you, or anybody else making those kinda posts, to be in a roleplay, than to be pointless. This website is like a mega beginner roleplay. Place. You guys are far more better than those kind of posts. You just lack the enthusiasm to do so. Its quite disappointing, please show an effort. Make ONE post, just ONE post that is actually would be a 'Casual' post, and not an unsatisfactory C- post regular post from you (And also to you who is reading this and doesn't do this kind of post.) So, Demon. Just so some flexibility, show some care, don't be that pointless person who's point is to be pointless. )

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:22 PM

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:21 PM | Message # 255
From the Forest
(I'm on the website too. smile Thats why I posted it, I wasn't making fun of that site. It's pretty good.)

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz