Saturday, 2024-04-20, 8:31 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:23 PM | Message # 256
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(You know why it succeeds? Because people put care into their posts. They have it all figured out. The sections of rp, the expectations of the players, and more. Far more. )

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:25 PM | Message # 257
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(It's a bit too organized for me, but then again their site is about 100 or so times bigger then ours.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:35 PM | Message # 258
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(I'm not even going to bother getting pissed. As much as I want to continue posting shortly just to piss you off, I will 'try', although I already do. I don't like long posts, it's honestly not that hard to deal with.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:43 PM | Message # 259
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(Please do add some extras though guys. Make it more intense "Juice" It up. Get in a fight with my character or kill someone (demon). )

Leo

I stood up angrily as the Medjacks pulled Ann away. She was breathing now and had a good chance of survival as long as she made it through the changing. "SHUT UP!" I screamed at Cleo pouncing on her and driving her shoulders into the ground and holding her down. "I see the way you look at people! The new greenies!" I let out a laugh then locked eyes with her. "All you wanna do is make blood spill. I'm surprised you've resisted this long."

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 8:50 PM | Message # 260
(Lmao.)
-Cleo-
I stared back up at Leo with blank eyes. "I can't help it, really. It's how I was... Programmed, you could say. I wasn't made to be a happy go lucky girl that screams at the sight of blood. In fact, I cherish it. The fact that I've been in the slaughterhouse for 10 years has changed me a lot. I'm surprised too, in all honesty. I'm surprised I haven't jumped a greenie yet. Or that I haven't slashed your throat. Well, maybe that's cause I've known you for so long. I guess I'm not exactly a friend, more of an enemy to everyone. But I really can't help what I do. I have a split personality, one could say. Maybe I'm bi-polar. One minute I'm calm, like now, the next minute I'm swimming in a blood bath."

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 9:03 PM | Message # 261
From the Forest
(Like I said, I'm still confused on whats going on.)

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 9:11 PM | Message # 262
(A random character names Ann was left behind when the doors to the homestead were closed (because of the grievers in the glade) and she was stung by a greiver. When the grievers left, Leo went out to Ann and started crying and such, and Cleo went out too, saying how annoying and useless she thought human emotions were. Leo got pissed, and here we are.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 9:12 PM | Message # 263
From the Forest
(Okay, thanks.)

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 9:17 PM | Message # 264
(Anytime.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 9:19 PM | Message # 265
From the Forest
(This is slow, I wish I could think of a new RP.)

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 10:00 PM | Message # 266
(Yeah Demon, keep trying to do things like that, you'll get a lot better at it. Trust me!)

Added (2012-10-14, 10:00 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Also, I do not think the roleplay is slow. I just think that people are just doing what they have to do, before they can do what they want to do, that's all :P)

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 10:01 PM | Message # 267
From the Forest
(I was referring to the whole site : P )

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 10:08 PM | Message # 268
(Oh lol.) ((Maybe we should make a Out of Roleplay Chat Section for this roleplay. We need to make the roleplay website like that one. Its much more organized. And the roleplays aren't sorted into categories, but by the amount per post, and what is expected.))

(Evie! Poooosstt! xD Me and DGW are waiting for a timeskip here,)

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Sunday, 2012-10-14, 11:09 PM

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 11:58 PM | Message # 269
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Leo

"I...I know." I sighed and realized my hands were around her neck like I was going to choke her. "This whole place is shucked. The memories we have and the memories we don't. I'm sure your a good person. Really." I stepped off of her and helped her stand. The blood was still running down my leg and I was starting to feel a certain lightness to my head. Alby walked up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder, "Leo not to uh...burst your bubble anymore then it already has but." he paused looking to see a reaction, my face stayed blank. "Well the supplies didn't come today." He continued. "What do you mean?" I asked quietly. "I mean that the box didn't bring up any shucking supplies." I didn't answer him just looked up at the sky. It was almost morning now and the gates should be opening. Newt and Jeremy I hope are waiting at the gates. An alarm rang through the glade, the box was coming up again.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Monday, 2012-10-15, 0:01 AM

DWGDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 0:12 AM | Message # 270
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Newt

My mind was fuzzy, everything was a blur. I was in complete darkness. "Jeremy" I called out. Whatever I was sitting on was hard and cold. I felt like the room was moving around me, it made me want to vomit. I felt claustrophobic, and my breathing was heavy. Im so shucking done with all this, I just want out! I felt something warm on my arm, and had a dull ache; I must have dug my nails into my skin. The room kept moving, and my mind stayed fuzzier then ever.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz