Friday, 2024-04-26, 8:27 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Maze Runner
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 2:03 AM | Message # 226
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Jeremy-

I returned the glare. "Y'know..the reason why I followed you here is because you have experience. Now, you're just as experienced as me going into this damn room." I grumbled as I began my descent down the ladder as well. (Not Decent. xD) I scowled somewhat, mainly to myself. But it could have just as more easily been directed at Newt. "I swear to god if I die from this decision to follow you. I will make sure that you will not hear the end of it when you are dead too."

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Sunday, 2012-10-14, 2:07 AM

DWGDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 2:19 AM | Message # 227
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Newt

I made it to the last few rungs on the ladder and dropped the rest of the way down. It was a short drop. I began examining those strange pods with oil in them, it read on the outside property of W.I.C.K.E.D., that is like those signs on the inside of the maze. I began to look around the rest of the room it was all made of concrete there were two rooms with heavy metal doors. The lighting was dim, and the room smelt musty and dirty. Over to the left there was a computer, on the screen it displayed W.I.C.K.E.D as well. I began examining the rest of the room when the lights turned to red and a blaring alarm started ringing through the room.

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 2:21 AM | Message # 228
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Leo

"I have to go out and get her." I said to Ably quietly. "You can't! Then we'll just have two dead shucks to deal with." I nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry Alby." I whispered as his face twisted into confusion. Before he could speak I kneed him between the legs so he crumpled to the ground with a groan. In fast motions I unlocked the door and jumped out of the homestead feeling the adrenaline pump through my veins. Dodging the first griever I ran in a zig-zag pattern trying to stay away from the spikes and saws. Their many little mechanical torture instruments that could slice you into bits. A sharp pain ran down the back of my leg followed by a gush of warm liquid. The surprise from the attack made me fall onto the grass face first and I closed my eyes waiting for death. A few seconds past, nothing happened. My eyes opened slowly as I dared to look, the grievers were getting less and less, all swarming about the same area of the glade. The box. They had to be crawling down the shaft that led into everlasting darkness.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 2:23 AM | Message # 229
Jeremy-

I had dropped down just after Newt was out of the 'landing area'. Me and Newt looked at all of the devices with interest, there was a 'W.I.C.K.E.D' sign. But I paid very a little attention to it. "Wow...maybe this room is no longer being used any-" Alarms and flashing red lights all of a sudden. "Newt...what is going on?" I asked, worry edging my voice.

Well.

There you have it.

DWGDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 2:34 AM | Message # 230
Beginning RP'er
Newt

"I don't know shuck face!" The alarms were deathly loud, and the red lighting did not help. All of a sudden the room fell silent but the eerie lighting stayed strong. I looked at Jeremy in a concerning way. " We should leave", I said. We began making are way to the ladder when a faint clicking sound started... I stopped "Shhh... Did you hear that?" There it was again a whirl and click. "Jeremy please tell me you didn't just hear that.." Whirl click, there it was again! We were almost at the ladder when a door that I hadn't noticed on the way down opened right in front of us.... I had just found out where the whirls and clicking was coming from. The long dark doorway ahead of us was full of grievers as far at my eyes could see in the red lighting. I looked at Jeremy, with a panicked look on my face. "RUN" I turned around and ran towards the set of doors, hoping Jeremy would follow me. I felt in my gut this was the only way, if we went up the ladders we would get stung. I pulled the door open and ran in.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 9:10 AM | Message # 231
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
"Leo, you idiot. If she's dead, she's dead. People get left behind all the time." I said. I wasn't one for human emotions or empathy. I hated how some people alwys wanted to help others. I never understood sympathy. Or most emotions, for the matter.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 9:31 AM | Message # 232
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(Now the way the human empire is built most emotions are useless.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 12:55 PM | Message # 233
Jeremy-

I was very shaky now, I really did hate how ominiously the sound has just shut off. Me and Newt waited. "We should leave" "Agreed" I managed to say, almost coming out as a squeak. I was just about to go up the ladder when I thought I heard clicks...and another weird sound. I was just about to speak up about the sound, but Newt already beat me to it. "Jeremy please tell me you didn't just hear that.." I swallowed somewhat. "If I said I didn't, I don't think it would keep them away." I said bluntly, I was scared. But it was getting serious. I had to have a clear mind in these kind of situations. So be it. I took a deep breath. Ignoring the second round of clicking and the other sound as much as I could. That's when we both stopped in our tracks. "Newt..." I managed to say as I stared at the hallway of grievers. I looked at his face. It showed the same as mine. Panic, and fear. "RUN!" He had yelled. I couldn't agree more with him. I saw him ran toward the set of doors and I sprinted after him. There was no shucking way I would want to split up with him. I ran in the doorway just as Newt had opened it and I shut it behind me. Just to delay them. "Dude...you will totally not hear the end of it from me when we are dead! But since we're not dead yet, we need to think of something, like 'How do we get out of here' and 'how do we not get stung from the grievers?' " I said, annoyance was definitely in my voice.

Well.

There you have it.

DWGDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 2:09 PM | Message # 234
Beginning RP'er
Newt

We were inside the strange room, It was dark and cold. "Help me look for a light switch" I said. I felt along the wall and felt no switch. All of a sudden the florescent lights above flickered on. I looked at Jeremy with a concerned expression "Did you do that?" "At least were safe from the grievers." I looked around the s room it was small and in a perfect square. The walls looked almost like a type of metal, they glistened in the light. I examined them more looking to find a secret door or something. There was a faint hissing sound, "Whats that?" The air in the room felt heavy and I struggled to breath properly. "Do you feel funny?" My body felt weightless, and my vision was slow. Before I could get a good look at Jeremy my eyes felt to heavy to keep open, I closed them and collapsed to the ground. My mind felt empty, and the darkness of sleep started puling me under. This time there were no dreams.

Message edited by DWG - Sunday, 2012-10-14, 2:45 PM

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 4:10 PM | Message # 235
Jeremy-

"Alright.." I said as I felt around the walls. They felt very cold, it sent some shivers up my spine. I continued to feel around the room. When the all of a sudden the lights came on. And I saw gray walls. I looked over at Newt, who was looking over at me as well. "Did you do that?" I shook my head. "Nope, I thought you did..." I said quietly at the end. At least were safe from the grievers" "Yeah, lets look around to see if we can find anything." I looked around the room with Newt. The gray walls were quite slick. Looking like a metal of some sort. Almost like those metal boxes in a way. That's when I heard a faint hissing. "What's that?" I gritted my teeth faintly. "I hope it's not a monster." I said with a bit of a groan. I looked around the room for the monster...but saw nothing. I began to feel sluggish, my actions seemed to slow a little bit. My energy and enthusiasm for moving around was definitely weaker. "Do you feel funny?" Newt asked me. My vision was now reacting slower as well, it felt like it was lagging behind a little bit. "Just...tired" I mentioned, I heard a bit of a heavy thud. Seeing Newt fall to the floor, unconscious. I was too tired to panic. My senses have all been dulled. I smiled a little bit goofily. "Heh..." And fell to the floor, my lagging vision saw the floor, and as I hit the floor darkness overcame me, quickly, and dreamlessly.

Added (2012-10-14, 4:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Evie, its up to you now what time of the night you want it to be. Cause Jeremy and DGW will be unconscious until morning.)

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Sunday, 2012-10-14, 4:10 PM

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 4:53 PM | Message # 236
Social warrior of the administration
"I've been here a long time, and I just realized, I dont know what happens during the changing."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 4:54 PM | Message # 237
From the Forest
(I'm not sure what going on anymore.)

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 5:04 PM | Message # 238
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Leo

I dragged myself off the ground, happy to have a few medjacks here in the glade. "Alby!! There gone!!" I screamed as the last griever disappeared down the shaft. I limped over to Ann and put my head on her chest. She wasn't breathing. "Hurry we need the Serum!" I could feel hot tears run down my cheeks even though I didn't know Ann well. She had only gotten here a few months ago and right now she'd be lucky if she went through the horrible experience of the changing. Alby was there now and pulled my off of her to jab the needle containing the serum into her neck.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Sunday, 2012-10-14, 5:07 PM

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 5:21 PM | Message # 239
From the Forest
(Maybe I shouldn't be in the RP anymore, I'm confused and can't do much but complain...)

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 6:28 PM | Message # 240
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
I walked out, my lips curled upwards. "Quit crying!" I barked. "You can shout at me all you want, but you can't change death. You can't change how someones life will end, it is already played out. Ann was either ment to die, to change, or to live. That's it. You just have to wait for the outcome." I hissed, my eyes cold.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Maze Runner (I have a real plot for this! its going to be good!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz