Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 8:25 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Other » The Rev. War (Exept.... my... version. >:D)
The Rev. War
SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 5:12 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
Note
Before I start, i`ll post appearances tomorrow. This has two stories, a Hessian(Look it up!), and a feminine soldier. This is my version. Social Studies is mt fav. ;P

〒※※※※※〒※※※※※〒※※※※※〒
↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓←→←→←→←→←→

Hessian*

I snuck into the camp. With a bunch of trained, millitairy mercenaries. Was I afraid? Hell no! They treated me like a little girl with a lollipop crying. Wow. Fortunately, I ran away. I have the trait of curiosity. I accidentaly got on the wrong boat to the colonies. They can`t contact my home anyways, so i`m stuck here with two people at the door guarding me. Christ, they acted like I was a baby or a spoiled princess. They wouldn`t let me out no matter what. So all I do is sit down, shut up, and clean. That`s all they think a 14 year old can do. Those bastards. At least I have a place. My family won`t give a shit if I run or not. So here I am, in a tiny cabin, loaded with dishes, guarded by two stinky, pudgy men who coulr care less. So it was nightime. I was sitting down on a sheet on the floor. It was cramped in here. Five feet wide both ways. Nothing to look foward to. It was all quiet until I heard a shot fired, then a bell ring. Damned patriots. They`re here. The fighting was litteraly infront of my cabin. I hid, afraid. This wasn`t fun. An ocasional bullet flew past my head. Then I heard nothing. Then we heard the shout of surrender. Then I heard grunting and shuffling. Damn! They took over. I had a small window, but i`d be spotted if I went out. Suddenly I heard a creak. The door opened to a cold breeze and a sweaty aura. Has to be a patriot... I gripped my knife. I peeked out, seeing a man in a upper class suit with white hair and pudgy features. There was a follower, a man who was poorly dressed. Yes! I can kill the snotty guy! I was in full range of him, and he had his back turned to me. One.... two.... thr-"LOOK OUT!" something screamed, which surprised me as I lost balance and fell. My knife clattered to the floor.

Added (2012-02-15, 8:17 PM)
---------------------------------------------
He laid a heavy rubber boot on my wrist. I started squirming in pain. At this point, it was as crowded as an anthill. He weighed it down harder. I look up to his face. He looked amused. Now he was standing on it with his left foot. "Who are you?" he asked. "I could ask the same of you, bastard. Getoff of me!" I scream. He ponted a musket at me. "Deven Auster West" I squeak. He laughs and lifts his boot off of me. I look to see a big red mark that burnt my skin. I whimper and he helps me up. "Bastard, don`t lay a hand on me." I back away from all the sweaty men who wanted to look at me. "Pigs, stop breathing on me!" I yell. I tried to act nonchalant, but I Was truly afraid. Imagine being a small and surrounded by turantulas. That`s how I felt. Most of these men weren`t fat. I was glad. I was then locked in my sweat-drenched cabin, while they muttered what to do with me. I had the window down, so I could only hear that they`d keep me in here and set up a camp here. Hopefully they wouldn`t starve me. It all happened too fast, the Hessians were all out, back in the biggest and longest hall here. I wondered why they wouldn`t keep me with them. I was just going to be a waste. They were suggestong on killing the hessians, but they spared them as war units. Now they weren`t mercenaries anymore. I doubt I would be a Hessian from this point on.

Added (2012-02-15, 9:19 PM)
They treated me the same, though. Dishes to wash. Clothes to scrub. Food ro cook. They`d think I was a slave. I was mostly just cooking. 16,000 men wasn`t easy to feed. There was barely enough food, so I gave small portions. We just got water from a nearby lake. As usual, I just go with the stuff they brought. At least I did have help from about 500 other men, they all just cooked and scrubbed. And don`t forget talk. All I hear day and night is "Ay!" "Hi!" "So how ya doin?". It isn`t fun, but the thrill of death is unbearable. I was almost pleased with myself. One day, they decided to set up camp somewhere else. I was forced to walk with the pudgy snotty guy.bI threw a pretty damaging tantrum, because ofcourse, who wpuld want to walk 500 miles to a damned valley?! "I never heard your name" I said to him directly, even though it was awkward. He looked suspiciously at me. "Geoege Washington, General of the Continential Army. With that you aren`t going anywhere. I`ll watch you until it`s over," he said. Some heads turned, but they could care less. I smirk. "How delightful it is to huddle together with thousands of other sweaty, dirty men?" I sat sacrastically. "Not very pleasurable, but anything for liberty." He responded, which reminds me who`s side he was on. "You disgust me. Americans are gust rotten kids who get everything they want. That`s not what life is, George Washington. No way." I smile, knowing those words would stick him in the heart. "That`s far enough. Nothing else from you" he says, obiously hurt. I noticed that I stood out. I knew how to get their spirits down. I coyld possibly get them to loose...? No, I should give them a chance. But atleast I had their weakness. This could possibly be England`s turning point. For the rest of the way there, I waded in damp boots through snow, while the men were bored enough to aing Yankee Doodle. I dispised these bastards. They will loose. They have to.

Added (2012-02-16, 5:12 PM)
(Appearance: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/48259273 )

I figured, since now I trailed behind, that I could escape so the British could capture Pennslyvania. That'd help us. So I ran the oppisite direction as fast as I could, knowing the damned fat guy would notice. I finnaly get out of view. Alone. Alone in the harsh winter. With no food or water. Nothing. Just like a stray dog in winter. And so, I truudged quietly for miles. Then, I finnaly reached what seemed to be a camp. I hid in the bushes. I looked closely. The largest cabin had to be the general's. I knock silently on the door. Pause. Then someone opened the door. He seemed to be the fattest general ever. I almost laughed. He looked surprised and wanted to close the door, but I stopped him. "I know what you need to do to take over Pennslyvania." I smile. He reluctantly listened. I told him everything I knew about it, the specialty of me. But he was only interested in the information. Not me. Just the information. I stopped, finally. He sat there for a minute. Then he started to say; "Thank you. I appreciate it. You can go now." I felt rejected, but left. i then followed the harsh snowy trail back, running with anticipation to find out what happened.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Forum » Stories » Other » The Rev. War (Exept.... my... version. >:D)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz