Sunday, 2024-04-28, 4:40 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Fan Fiction Roleplays » Movie-Themed Roleplays » _/\_Master of the Elements_/\_ (Based off Avatar: The Last Airbender)
_/\_Master of the Elements_/\_
StrikerDate: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 3:11 PM | Message # 1
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Story:

The Avatar. A rare person who has control over all of the elements.

Over the world, there were four nations; Fire, Water, Earth, and Air.
Long, long ago, the four nations lived in peace. Until that fateful day, when the Fire Nation attacked, and began taking over the other four nations. Avatar Roku, a Fire Bender by birth, he was best friends with the Fire Lord of that time. However, against Roku's advice, the Fire Lord began taking over the four Nations. Three years passed before the Avatar returned from a trip to Ba Sing Se, a great Earth kingdom, and discovered what the Fire Lord had done. Although he did what he could to stop him, he failed, and met his end due to a volcano, which he managed to stop from destroying his home village. The Fire Lord continued his conquest of the other three Nations.

Soon, Aang, a airbender, and the new Avatar, was found by Air Nation monks, and raised to fulfill his destiny of stopping the Fire Lord in his tracks. However, because the monk Council wanted to send Avatar Aang away to learn to bend the other four Elements, thus seperating him from his best friend, Monk Kiostow, he ran, or rather, flew, away on his bond and friend, Oppa. But, they quickly ran into a horrible storm, they were taken into the seas, and neared drowning. To save Oppa and himself, Aang went into the powerful Avatar State, in which he has unmatchable power over all four elements, but not himself. Then, he used Water Bending to freeze Oppa and himself inside a great iceberg.

One hundred years later, two members of the Southern Water Tribe found a glowing iceberg, with a boy inside; Sokka, a warrior, and his sister, Katara, the last Water Bender of the Southern Water Tribe. They freed him, and together they traveled around the world so Aang could learn Water, Earth, and Fire Bending. They found a Water Bending teacher for him in the Northern Water Tribe, and the Avatar mastered Water Bending. Then, in an Earth City, they found Aang a Earth Bending teacher; The Blind Bandit, and her real name was Toph. She then joined the group, and taught Aang Earth Bending during thier travels. Periodicly, they had Fire Nation soldiers following them, among these exiled Prince Zuko. Zuko wanted to bring the Avatar, bound in chains, back to the Fire Nation capital, so his father, Fire Lord Ozai, would welcome him back. Eventually, Zuko realized that bringing Avatar Aang to the Fire Nation wouldn't help. So, he turned his back on the Fire, and taught Aang Fire Bending.

After that, Aang, along with Sokka, Katara, Toph, and Zuko, defeated Fire Lord Ozai, and brought peace to the four nations.
Aang and Katara intermarried, and had kids. Not normal kids, however.

Rules and Notes:

Each time you break a rule, you get one strike. One strike=A warning. Two strikes=Another warning, and your character(s) feel a bit of pain. Three strikes=You're out of the rp.
You all know the standard roleplay rules: (NO: Ubering. Godmodding. Mary-sue/Gary-lue.) Obey 'em.
Your word<Admin's word<My word.
Put: "HE DID IT!!" In the extra slot of your CS.
Admins will be announced as they join.
Only admins can be Avatars.

~~Avatar CS~~

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Items:
Bio (Optional):
What happened in here??:

~~Bender CS~~

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Element:
Items:
Bio (Optional):
What happened in here??:

~~Normal CS~~

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Items:
Bio (Optional):
What happened in here??:

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 6:20 PM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
(You saw nothing.)

Message edited by Equinox - Saturday, 2011-06-18, 8:20 PM

StrikerDate: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 8:06 PM | Message # 3
The Helper Admin
(Orly? Editing posts is fun.)

StrikerDate: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 8:26 PM | Message # 4
The Helper Admin
~~Avatar CS~~

Name: Audzi Vokara
Appearance: Seen in picture
Weapons: A red knife. His bending does the rest.
Items: An artist's rendering of the battle between Aang and Ozai
Bio (Optional): Firstborn son of Aang and Katara's third daughter, Koaki. He is mainly a Fire Bender, but is also pretty good at Earth Bending.
What happened in here??: Read the rules.

~~Bender CS~~

Name: Eak Fol
Appearance: Standard Air Bender robes, and pointed yellow shoes. He has blue eyes, which match the arrow on his head perfectly. He is an average height; 5'7. He has a agile build.
Weapons: N/A
Element: Air
Items: N/A
Bio (Optional): At age 3, he was left alone near the Western Air Temple, and he was too young to remember anything about his family. He was raised by the monks there, who had come out of hiding when Fire Lord Ozai was defeated. They then taught him airbending.
What happened in here??: Read the rules.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 1:37 PM | Message # 5
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
~Avatar CS~ (May I? :3)
Name: Niki (Last unknown)
Appearance: Seen in attatchment
Weapons: Seen in attatchment
Items: A painting of Aang (X3) Air staff
Bio (Optional): Firstborn DAUGHTER of Aang and Katara. Mainly an Airbender, partly good at waterbending.
What happened in here??: HE DID IT :O
Attachments: 2261097.jpg (212.9 Kb)

BellaStar1Date: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 3:41 PM | Message # 6
Puppy of teh site.
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Name: Bella (or bell)
Appearance: She has long Black hair, and a light tan to her skin. Her eyes are a deep shade of green, and her eyelashes are short. Her ears are pointy, and small. But her ears aren't neccesarily elf pointy. Her jaw bones show, and her cheecks are a bit red. Her fingers are thin but not bony. She has short nails, they barely grow. She also keeps her hair in a bun. She wears a blue robe, and black leggings. She wears sandals. She reaches 5' 5'' and weighs about 91lbs.
Weapons: A sword.
Element: Water.
Items: Food, (Nothing much.)
Bio (Optional):
What happened in here??: "HE DID IT!!! YES!!! HE ATE THE LAST PIE IN THE FRIDGE!!" surprised

DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 8:22 PM | Message # 7
(Accepted)

StrikerDate: Sunday, 2011-06-19, 9:07 PM | Message # 8
The Helper Admin
(Yus yus, both admin.
Feel free to start.)

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 1:52 PM | Message # 9
(Obviously, Im Audzi's sister :P)
-Niki-
I sat on a stone wall, holding my glider. I jumped off, gliding away.

BellaStar1Date: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:43 PM | Message # 10
Puppy of teh site.
(Thaaanks. Where do I start? >.< I find starting the HARDEST part.)

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 6:57 PM | Message # 11
(Start however you want...)

StrikerDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 8:53 PM | Message # 12
The Helper Admin
(Just post some random action.)

~~Audzi~~

I draw a breath as I'm sent flying backwards from a fire blast. I jump off a stone wall, and send fireballs at my opponent, a man after my own heart. Fire Lord Zuko.

BellaStar1Date: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 8:13 AM | Message # 13
Puppy of teh site.
Bella mellow

I sit on a rock, not sure of what to do.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 10:23 AM | Message # 14
(Hey.. Striker... Lets say we dont know we are siblings. Right? Also, is Aang and Katara still alive? Or no?)

StrikerDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 12:07 PM | Message # 15
The Helper Admin
(Or we could be like Azula and Zuko xD
And Aang is. Katara isn't.)

~~Audzi~~

Zuko dodges, and sends a fireball at me. I duck, and Zuko speaks; "Not bad. Your training isn't nearly over, though. Let's take a break."
"Alright." I say, and we walk out of the arena.

Forum » Fan Fiction Roleplays » Movie-Themed Roleplays » _/\_Master of the Elements_/\_ (Based off Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz