Thursday, 2024-05-02, 11:43 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » Anarchyia (This is going to be a HUGE roleplay)
Anarchyia
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 1:24 PM | Message # 31
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
^*^MaKenzie^*^

As I was driving new ideas for my book start to form. If wanted a could just make a sequel to Discovery Diaries.... Or I could continue on that other idea, I'm just now sure what to do with that pesky protagonist, I really need a better backstory.... Sighing I focuse on my driving, maybe I'd find inspiration on my drive.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 5:09 PM | Message # 32
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
I snorted, getting up and grabbing my flashlight. "Probably real. Better get my guns." I muttered, looking around my house. "Fuck! They're at the damn station..."

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 10:16 PM | Message # 33
Social warrior of the administration
I coughed, then looked outside, through the window.

"Ah shit, the safehouse is down the block, past those flesh eating freaks in the street.."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 11:06 PM | Message # 34
From the Forest
^*^MaKenzie^*^

Most of my time I stayed away from town, with all my heart I hated being in towns. I felt like I was suffocating with so much man made structures, if I could I wouldn't even use a RV. Though I couldn't Tavel fast enough on a bike... That actual be a good idea, so I could understand living on the bare minamal better.

ZeroDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 11:09 PM | Message # 35
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Joshua-
As I was looking for a place to stay a....thing stepped out from the dark, I quickly fumbled for my slingshot and quickly loading a decent sized marble into it, I let to marble fly and it hit him in the temple only to fall uselessly to the ground. I didn't want to do this to the poor man but I quickly loaded another one a put it straight into his eye at almost point blank, he stopped for a minute, shuddered and fell once again lifeless to the ground. I have tears welling up in my eyes but I couldn't let myself cry, at least not now, I picked up my stray marble off the ground and noticing that the guy once worked at a cardboard factory... He couldn't have gotten far... So I looked around a sure enough, there was a cardboard factory near here over on Thornham Grove...hmm, ideas ideas... When I got their I decided to constuct some sort of body armor for me so if I get caught off guard this will protect me, I found some tough plastic that I attached to the inside of the armor for a more comfortable fit, by the time I was done it didn't look too bad, it was a full suit but was pretty easy to move in and breathable. The helmet could use some cool additions but that can come later.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 0:40 AM | Message # 36
(...You made cardboard armor?)

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 0:55 AM | Message # 37
Famous RP'er
Cyndia
I finally got to Lisa's house after what seemed like forever. I was really starting to get worried now. Some people on the street... They looked a bit off. Well more than a bit. They kinda looked a bit dead. I ran inside Lisa's house instantly calling out for my brother. "David? David!" I heard the sound of his feet running down the hall. I turned around and picked him up into a big bear hug. "Where's Lisa?" I ask him in a soothing voice. "She... Something's wrong with her, come look." He says with tears welling up in his eyes. I put him down and he took my hand, leading me to Lisa's room. I walked up to my friend waved a hand in her face. "Lisa?" No response, just a blank faced expression looking back at me like the one the girl holding the video camera had. "What happened to her?"I ask my brother. "When the power had went out, she tried to call you with her cellphone to see if the same thing had happened at our house. As soon as she put the phone to her ear that happened." He responds, a bit calmer now. So the thing causing this is in electronics is it?

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

ZeroDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:22 AM | Message # 38
Great RP'er
(I said that my kid was good at constructing things of use :p)
Joshua-
I reached the London Eye, just before dusk and noticed that since the power went out the I couldn't get myself to the top with electricity, so I looked around for another way..." "..I couldn't find an easier way up but I noticed the spokes on the wheel looked pretty climbable, and since dusk was apon this now corrupt city but all I need to think about now is me, and the top of that wheel..." I began my climb.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:27 AM | Message # 39
RP'er Without A Life
(Ill join when I'm not posting from my phone...)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

JigajigDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 7:33 AM | Message # 40
Famous RP'er
Awards: 0
Ryan

"Aha here it is" I pulled out a torch and smiled. "Right then best get to the station.." I cracked my knuckles and was about to leave. "Huh.." I walked into the kitchen and smiled. Best have something." I picked up Chef kitchen knife. I then headed out to my car getting in and put the key into the ignition turning it. As the car started something stepped out infront of me. "What the hell?" I looked at the person. Tattered clothing, blank expression. "Great.." I got out of the car. "You ok?" The person just stumbled at me then lunged. "Guess not!" I ducked and drew the knife and then stabbed it into the back o the skull.

DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 9:12 AM | Message # 41
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
"Damn!" I growled. I grabbed my knife, and leapt outside, into my police car. Thankfully, the engine started. Quickly, I pulled out the driveway and sped down the road to the station, where my weapons were.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 10:07 AM | Message # 42
From the Forest
(Oh, I love Cell! Best book by Stephan King.)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 11:10 AM | Message # 43
As I walked outside, I looked down the left turn of the street, and saw multiple limping people stumbling around.

"Ah shit, this isn't gonna get any easier."

I went back inside, and grabbed the one thing I could think of, to use as a weapon.

A dictionary.

JigajigDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 12:55 PM | Message # 44
Famous RP'er
Awards: 0
(In times of trouble you can always rely on. A BOOK! lol)

Ryan

I sighed and wiped the blood off on the body and then got into my car and drove off down the road. As I headed for the station I could see the odd person running while others stumbled after them. "What the hell is going on here?" "I've got to get my stuff from the armoury.."

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 1:05 PM | Message # 45
From the Forest
(Well Zombo is copying Cell... I had to say something. I made the coolest book repost on it too.)

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » Anarchyia (This is going to be a HUGE roleplay)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz