Friday, 2024-05-17, 2:57 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » Anarchyia (This is going to be a HUGE roleplay)
Anarchyia
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 10:05 PM | Message # 61
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(I'm not sure what to do right now... I'll just wait and head into town soon... Maybe.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 5:25 AM | Message # 62
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Ryan

I headed downstairs to the armoury and entered it, spotting that some things were gone. "Hmm.." I walked over to a door and swiped my card through it opening up the door to the SWAT teams equipment. I grinned and walked over to my own gear and then began putting it on.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 7:26 AM | Message # 63
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(Alright, then instad of going to the station I'll go to a gun shop. And I don't give a flying fuck if you say there's no gun shops in the UK.)
I leapt in my car and sped off to the gun shop. Like the restof the buildings, it was empty. The store owner was probably already dead. I smashed the window and jumped inside, then grabbed all the guns I'd be needing.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 9:02 AM | Message # 64
Social warrior of the administration
(There's no gunshops in the UK, they all flew south for the winter.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 9:39 AM | Message # 65
(Really? I heard they hibernate.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

ZeroDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 11:47 AM | Message # 66
Great RP'er
Awards: 1
Joshua-
I was woken up by glass shattering not too far from here, I got excited and grabbed my armour, marbles, and slingshot and started scalling down the wheel. I could be wrong and it could've been some..thing... but I was ready to take chances this time.

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 11:56 AM | Message # 67
From the Forest
^*^MaKenzie^*^

Even though I really didn't want to I desided that driving through town would be my best option. So I took a right turn down the road and head to the town.

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 8:11 PM | Message # 68
Social warrior of the administration
(In the south.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

ZeroDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 8:32 PM | Message # 69
Great RP'er
Joshua-
When I got near there within seeing distance, it looked like someone alive was there but quite a few of those things were drawn the the sound of the glass. I lurked across the street to the gun shop, stopping three times to take out one of them. When I got there I hid behind a car just incase who ever was in there was already dead. I loaded a marble and shot one at one of the glass cases in the back to shatter the glass to startle whoever might be alive in there.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 8:34 PM | Message # 70
I leapt up, startled. "Dammit!" I growled, looking at the window. However, it wasn'ta 'zombie'. I narrowed my eyes, walking outside. "Whoever the hell you are, come on out!"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

ZeroDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 9:18 PM | Message # 71
Great RP'er
Joshua-
I poked my head out from behind the car, not helping not to smile, "So you are alive?" I stepped out to show myself and realised how strange I probably look with my cardboard armor.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 9:35 PM | Message # 72
I raised an eyebrow. "Eh, so I'm not the only one? And obviously, I'm alive. The name's Savanna. What's yours, kid?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

ZeroDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 9:38 PM | Message # 73
Great RP'er
Joshua-
"MY names Joshua, so you look like a cop? Are you the last? Or are there others to help save the city?"

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 10:27 PM | Message # 74
From the Forest
^*^MaKenzie^*^

As I drove into town the cars scatter the road. It was hard to navigate with my large vehicle, but I pull though the worse of it. The cars where trying to escape, it looked like no one made it. Windows smashed, with some sprinkling of blood. What the hell happened here? Then I think back to the news report, but this is way to fictional to be true... And I should know. Like a Stephan Kings book popping to life. Taking a deep breath I reason with myself, this must jus be in this area. Something bad happened... Like terrorists, that's right it must be terrorists of something. How lucky I was to have slept in this morning.
Normally I would have left, but something told me to look for survivors, I had plenty of gas I could drive around for a bit. Honking my horn, maybe I do find a lucky guy or two.
So I drive slowly snaking though the street, after a few minutes I see what I think are people in the distance. This makes me drive a bit faster, and soon I can tell for sure it was two people.

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Saturday, 2012-08-11, 10:32 PM

JigajigDate: Sunday, 2012-08-12, 6:46 AM | Message # 75
Famous RP'er
Awards: 0
Ryan

I smiled feeling the weight of the SWAT uniform on me. "Much better.." I then began to take everything I'd need for something like this. I walked over to a wall where guns were fixed to. I smiled taking a Glock 34 with a GTL 22 attachment featuring a dimmable xenon white light and a red laser, a M16A4 and last but not least a Remington 870. I grabbed ammo for them and the nodded. "Time to get out of here.." I turned around and headed upstairs.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » Anarchyia (This is going to be a HUGE roleplay)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz