Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 9:02 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » Anarchyia (This is going to be a HUGE roleplay)
Anarchyia
Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 2:22 PM | Message # 46
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(Funny thing is... I've never read Cell :P )

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

JigajigDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 2:26 PM | Message # 47
Famous RP'er
Awards: 0
(I don't even know what cell is)

DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 2:35 PM | Message # 48
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(A book)
I finally arrived at the station. "Damn apocalypse." I growled, hopping out and sprinting into the building. I leapt into the basement, where the armoury was. It had all the guns, for the SWAT team, rookies, etc. I grabbed all the shit I would need and stuffed it in a bag. I put my pistol in my holdster, and strapped my AK47 on my back, grabbed the backpack, and headed upstairs. I also snatched a first aid kit.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:01 PM | Message # 49
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(Wow, LOL. Well people went insane if they used there phones [landlines where fine to use] at some point all the 'phone crazies' came together and made 'flocks' very robotic run soully on instincts. Soon they got Telekinesis and Telepathy within the flocks. Very interusting book.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:19 PM | Message # 50
Social warrior of the administration
(Why would a US police officer carry an AK? Only semi-autos are legal in the US, and at that, it's a lethal weapon, semi-auto being too ineffective to be regulated in a typical police department, especially for SWAT, who still have to abide by legal weaponry rules.)

I left my home, and approached the turn of the street corner, to see a man wander up. He looked completely normal, brown short hair, green shirt, blue jeans, and yet his eyes were grey pupils, no life seen. I raised my book, and struck him to the ground, with the book. With a few more blows to the head while he was down, I lifted the book, and looked down at his fully-dead body.

"Looks like words do hurt."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:20 PM | Message # 51
From the Forest
(The UK is very strict when it comes to weapons, most officers don't have a gun.)

DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:50 PM | Message # 52
(Aye, why the fuck would I know that?)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:55 PM | Message # 53
From the Forest
(Well what Equinox said is common sense, what I said is something I just know.)

JigajigDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 4:44 PM | Message # 54
Famous RP'er
Awards: 0
Ryan

I skidded around a corner on the road and slammed into something. I looked out of the window to see another dead looking person twitching on the floor. "Oh well." I zoomed off and soon arrived at the station. I got out of the car and noted a police car, which seemed have the engine running. "Seems I'm not the only one here.." I drew my torch left hand, along with the knife in my right crossing my right arm infront of the left for a quick stab if needs be. I flicked the torch on and then headed inside slowly the light of the torch making shadows. "Great"

ZeroDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 6:07 PM | Message # 55
Great RP'er
(Me and Zombo searched the internet for other interesting viruses to tweak to have some more fun with the roleplay, cell is only one of the many tons of fun we chose tongue )

Message edited by Zero - Thursday, 2012-08-09, 6:10 PM

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 6:14 PM | Message # 56
From the Forest
(It's a really good book you should read it.)

ZeroDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 7:30 PM | Message # 57
Great RP'er
Joshua-
When I finally reached the top I now had a safe place to stay for now and a nice perch to scout for anyone near by, I could see people far off across the Thames but I new I surely couldn't get to them before they too moved on, so I decided I better get some rest considering how my day when today.

DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 7:41 PM | Message # 58
(Common sense? As you can see, I don't have much.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Zombo104Date: Friday, 2012-08-10, 9:03 PM | Message # 59
Famous RP'er
(Lol)
Cyndia
I looked at my dear friend. There wasn't much I could do for her in this state. The best I could do was make sure she didn't get eaten like the other girl. I turned to David, "Okay, you always seem to know what to do in a survival type situation. What's your advice?" I ask him.

David
I ponder over my sisters question. "Well, I'd say the best thing to do right now would be to secure this place. Like board up the windows or something. I noticed that there are some boards in the backyard that are left over from when all three of us built a tree house." I say already heading towards the back door. "You should stay in here with Lisa and I'll go get the boards." I say looking back at Cyndi with a smile on my face.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 9:27 PM | Message # 60
Social warrior of the administration
At the moment, I was still heading along the street with my book, looking for the safehouse.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » Anarchyia (This is going to be a HUGE roleplay)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz