Sunday, 2024-04-28, 5:24 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\Children of Insanity/~☼~\ (Give in to the Darkness... Or it will consume you...)
/~☼~\Children of Insanity/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 6:17 PM | Message # 16
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
~~Gregar~~

The rest of the humans had managed to finish off the remaining demons, and then I saw another Child of Insanity walking up to me.
"Would've been nice if you'd helped a few moment ago."

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 6:26 PM | Message # 17
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
"Eh, I was just enjoying the bloodshed while it lasts. So, anything...." I look around. "New?"

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 6:38 PM | Message # 18
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

"Nothing much... We're still making no progress in trying to end Lucifer's Empire... And we're still getting closer to defeat everyday."

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 6:44 PM | Message # 19
Zyphon's Supporter
"Absolutely wonderful. If they do manage, i`ll be chopping heads like they used to chop grass." I take my sword out. "Even if I die... I will defeat them." I remember the day I promised myself.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 6:46 PM | Message # 20
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

There were only two humans left. I turned to them
"Go back to the camp, tell them that we're safe again... For now." The bigger one nodded his head and they left back towards the camp.
I then turned back to the other Child of Insanity.
"Hopefully it won't get to the point where to many of us have to die to end this madness."

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 6:58 PM | Message # 21
Zyphon's Supporter
"Most of them swore their life to it, like me. I`m not real happy about dying, but i`ll do it if I have to. Only one will be able to kill him, or mabye thousands. Nobody in this area has seen him, though." I look at my blade and put it up.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 7:05 PM | Message # 22
The Flying Penguin
(I assume you'd be talknig about... Lucifer?)

~~Gregar~~

" I suppose if it did come down to it, I'd be fighting until the very ends, but I'd prefer to think that it won't come to that point... I'd like to think we have a chance of beating him... Altough... Even if we id, what would happen? without the angels, the world will be ocmpeltely controleld by demons, I suppose there needs to be some order, doesn't there? So if we win, who would make sure that the good of the world stayed in check? Win or lose, I'll admit it does look pretty dreadful."

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 7:26 PM | Message # 23
Zyphon's Supporter
"That`s true, but, really." I pause. "Let`s go."

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 7:29 PM | Message # 24
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

"To where exactly?"

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Monday, 2012-02-13, 7:53 PM | Message # 25
Zyphon's Supporter
"Somewhere but here. Camp, idiot."

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 7:15 AM | Message # 26
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

The camp, was little more than a collection of rags held up on sticks in the protection of a collapsed building. It was really the only good place for a camp, the only place not out in the open. But if the building that was somehow held up over the camp fell down, it would bury us all. The few humans who had survived the last few battles were attempting to treat the wounded with the meger supplies we had. Now, there were about twenty people in camp not including any demons or Children of Insanity. Including them... Twenty one, I was the only Child of Insanity in the camp, and most of the demons who served Schizia or Amnesia were elsewhere. Or dead.

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 4:44 PM | Message # 27
Zyphon's Supporter
"Not so bad. I've seen the largest amount of humans at about 30, and 3 Children of insanity."

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 7:21 PM | Message # 28
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

"Compared to Lucifer's Camps of nearly one-hundred thousand demons at the very least," I said bitterly.

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-08, 7:12 PM | Message # 29
Zyphon's Supporter
"I know. Those camps are like the buildings they saved. Those things can NEVER be found anymore, unless you 'run into it'."

ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-03-13, 7:24 PM | Message # 30
The Flying Penguin
(......What?)
(Also, I'd like to point out I thought oyu got a pciture of my cat. My cat looks EXACTLY like that, the cat in your signiture that is.)

Flying Penguins

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\Children of Insanity/~☼~\ (Give in to the Darkness... Or it will consume you...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz