Sunday, 2024-04-28, 10:20 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\Children of Insanity/~☼~\ (Give in to the Darkness... Or it will consume you...)
/~☼~\Children of Insanity/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 7:46 AM | Message # 46
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
(Again, just waiting for me to do something.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 7:52 AM | Message # 47
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

(I forgot that I had other powers as well)
Using my demon form would like be sending out a signal to anyone demon in the world. Including Lucifer. however, there was something else I could do. I quickly turned invisible and doged the demons attack. He looked aorundm for me obviously confused. Whilst he was looking for me, I slipped past other demons breaking thorugh the ice wall. soon, there were a good number of them in there. I made the wall collapse, and his fell on the demons, crushing the life out of them.

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 10:02 PM | Message # 48
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
There seemed to be a good twenty left. But as I was counting, A demon twisted my wrist and started dragging me. My first instinct was to grab my sword. But what good would it do? He's too heavy. I stand up, but he goes too fast. Then I get an idea. I stand up again, dig my heel into the ground. Once I'm up, I start swonging him around as he cracks and crumbles his buddies. He becomes dust himself.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 2:57 PM | Message # 49
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

Still invisible, I speed around the demons, hacking at them with my sword, it took a while, but I managed to take a good number of them out, there were only about three or four left now. I turned visible once more, staying invisible was really draining my energy.

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 12:57 PM | Message # 50
The Flying Penguin
(...?)

Flying Penguins

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\Children of Insanity/~☼~\ (Give in to the Darkness... Or it will consume you...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz