Sunday, 2024-04-28, 10:19 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\Children of Insanity/~☼~\ (Give in to the Darkness... Or it will consume you...)
/~☼~\Children of Insanity/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 9:41 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
/~☼~\The Story/~☼~\

The world has been broken down. Shattered. Abandoned. The will of humans fleed long ago. The world is now home to all manner of horrifying creatures. The Lord of Darkness, Lucifer now rules Earth. God lost in an epic battle, of angels and Demons, and now he has fleed. to repeat the process, to make a new Earth, while we are left to rot. We can not look to any God for help now, only ourselves... and the Children of Insanity.

The Children of Insanity... Sons and Daughters of the Demon Schizia. Schizia broke away form the rest of the Demons, and decided to fight back. His Sons and Daughters, they lead us into battle. We are the broken pieces of this shattered world, struggling to form back into one world again. We must defeat Lucifer and the other Demons, and take this world back for our own again.

True, the Lord of Insanity isn't the best leader, but he and his Children are our last hope... Without them, we're finished. to win this battle...

We must give in to the Insanity...

/~☼~\Rules/~☼~\

No Ubering.
No Godding.
Please use correct Grammar
Put "Lucifer" below the CS
Please use correct Grammar
No auto-hitting
No uber-dodging
You<Admin<Me

/~☼~\Admins/~☼~\

Demon
Supernerd
Kenzieroo
Spark
Equinox
Striker

/~☼~\Demons/~☼~\

Lucifer: Lucifer waso nce a human King in ancient times, but then Fiend found him and corrupted him into the Demon of Lies. He soon created a plan to become Master of all Evil, but his plan failed and he was locked away behind the Gate of Hell. Thorugh some means forgotten by humans, he escaped, and destroyed the world. His symbol is sword drenched in blood.

Fiend: Master of monsters, the Fiend was King of Hell, but he was a bad king and overthrown by Satan. He was locked away as well, but he still could touch the minds of humans.

Raven: The Demon of Death. He is the Child of Lucifer, Father of Lies, and Mistina, Mistress of Spirits. He, Satan ruled, shouldn't exist as the Reapers ruled over Death and Life, and the he would give up his power or be locked away... He was locked away.

Satan: King of Hell before Lucifer took over, he rules over Destruction, mainly fire. He is now locked away behind the Gates of Hell.

Schizia: The Lord of Insanity, he fights agianst Lucifer, and his Children rule over the humans, and lead them in battle against the demons. his symbol is an eye with a drop of blood running down it.

Mistina: The Mistress of Spirits, she is now Lucifer's Queen, and the Father of Raven, the Demon of Death.

Zed: The Lord of Zombies, he is a key figure in Lucifer's Army.

Noctus: The Demon of Necromany, he controls any form of Necromancy in the world, one of Lucifer's most trusted advisors. Serves Lucifer.

Amnesia: The Demon of, well, Amnesia. Servers Schizenia.

Nocturn: The demon of Darkness. Serves Lucifer.

Dracula: The Demon of Vampires, he was once a vampire, but after being slain, he became a demon. Serves Lucifer.

Terror: The Demon of Fear. Servers Lucifer.

(More to come, but I can't think of them all right now)

/~☼~\Character Sheet/~☼~\

~~Human~~

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Items:
Bio:

~~Demon(Normal)~~

Name:
Age(Only 50 or so more than humans):
Appearance(Human in appearance, nothing crazy):
Master(Who they serve):
Magic(2-3 powers, must be linked to master):
Weapons:
Items:
Bio:

~~Children of Insanity~~ (Not too many, okay?)

Name:
Appearance:
Demon Form(Still look fairly human)
Powers(2-3):
Weapons:
Items:
Bio:

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 7:36 PM | Message # 2
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
CoI
Name: Rolei
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20with%20wings/VampireBloodrace1441/Anime%20Girl/AngelWings.jpg
or
http://media.otakuzone.com/store/album/5/13825/T127328642617a8089e58265e320f152622af03fb596a.jpg
Powers(2-3): telekenesis, supah jump, night vision
Weapons:A long blade.
Items:A backpack.
Bio:

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 8:22 PM | Message # 3
The Flying Penguin
(Not accepted. Read the rules.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 8:33 PM | Message # 4
Zyphon's Supporter
(I can't seem to repost the cs, but i see. i read the rules...)

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 8:54 PM | Message # 5
The Flying Penguin
Name: Gregar Frost
Appearance: Tall(6'2"), long-ish nearly white hair, caucasian, gray blue eyes, thin, gray hoodie, silver cross around neck, blue shirt, jeans, black sneakers.
Demon Form: Pale, gray blue eyes, black suit tinged blue, black shoes, long white hair, thin, tall(7'1"), silver cross around neck
Powers(2-3): Control over ice, extremly fast, invisibility
Weapons: two small knives, a small strange piece of metal that becomes an ice sword
Items: Wallet, car keys, some money($52), lisence, a small pocket watch on a silver chain that has Schizia's symbol engraved in it, some other junk
Bio: TBR.
Lucifer

(Character sheet for CoI edited)
(Also added more info of Schizia.
(And changed a couple names.)

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 8:57 PM | Message # 6
The Flying Penguin
(Well... Still not accepted because I edited the CoI CS.)

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 9:12 PM | Message # 7
Zyphon's Supporter
Name:Reyil
Appearance:http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/attachments/quiz-graveyard/6318d1130876189-what-does-your-anime-girl-look-like-girls-only-568850228.jpg
Demon Form: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/F/FU/FUR/FURUBA0000/1157680098_zPicsNight.jpg
Powers(2-3):telekenesis, super jump, night vision
Weapons:as shown in demon appearance.
Items:A backpack with medical supplies.
Bio: She never talked in 4 months. She only acts.
Lucifer

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 9:22 PM | Message # 8
The Flying Penguin
(...You're normal appearance has cat ears...)
(Well, I'll just assume you meant that picture without the strange ears, so accepted.)

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 9:42 PM | Message # 9
Zyphon's Supporter
(Yeah. I tried to edit those out, but failed... miserably...

So, should we wait or start?)

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 9:44 PM | Message # 10
The Flying Penguin
(You can start whenever.)

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 9:46 PM | Message # 11
Zyphon's Supporter
(I don't know how.)

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 9:51 PM | Message # 12
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

"Only a few of the bastards left, come one, don't fail me now!" There were only a few human sodliers left now, they'd abandoend their guns a whiel ago, we didn't have mcuh ammunition and it took a lot of bullets to take even on of these guys down, so they were only fighting with blades now. I glanced back towards where they were. It would look as if there were aobut seven of them left, and ten demons left. I saw a demon about to finsish off one of the soldiers. I threw my knife at him and it spun in the air and then slashed right through his neck. I froze one solid, and then charged and one and stabbed him through the heart. That made it about even then.

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 10:14 PM | Message # 13
Zyphon's Supporter
I was in my human form, watching battles with demons silently in the dark. I then come across (Gregar's) battle.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 5:44 PM | Message # 14
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

I quickly took down two more demons. There was a scream. Looks like one more had fallen. I charged at the nearest demon and cut across his neck, he fell dead. For the Children of Insanity, these demons were easy, but for other humans... I took a look around at all the bodies on the ground. Not so much for humans.

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 5:47 PM | Message # 15
Zyphon's Supporter
I immediately shift into demon form, and walk up to him.

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » /~☼~\Children of Insanity/~☼~\ (Give in to the Darkness... Or it will consume you...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz