Sunday, 2024-04-28, 7:06 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » \~£~/Hiding in the shadows\~£~/ (Escape and live, Stay or die.)
\~£~/Hiding in the shadows\~£~/
ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-06-01, 5:13 AM | Message # 16
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
~~Gregar~~

"My name's Gregar, yours?"

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-06-01, 6:16 PM | Message # 17
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Isaac-

"Isaac," I said firmly. I walked deeper into the room he stood in, and looked at the dark surroundings. "How did we end up here?"I said, as my voice echoed through the room slightly. "I could've sworn I was at the academy." I murmured.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Friday, 2012-06-01, 6:17 PM

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 6:25 AM | Message # 18
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

"I'm not sure how we got here, but time enoguh to wonder about that later, for the moment, I'd like to get to a place a bit safer," as I said that I saw two other doors. One was a rotting wooden door, the other was metal, and appeared to actual be quite new.

Flying Penguins

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 3:05 PM | Message # 19
Isaac-

I stared at the two doors... in thought, calculating what the best option should be. "I suggest the old rotting door." I said, walking up to it a bit. "How about you?...Cause that metal one seems to be a little too....enticing.

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-06-03, 12:50 PM | Message # 20
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

"Fair enoguh," I said, shrugging. I opened the door to see blood on the ground and a skelton leaning agianst a wall, it was holding an old rusty sword.
"Well, any weapon is better than no weapon," I said as I headed towards the skeleton. Just as I was reaching for the sword, the skeleton began to move, slowly until it was standing up. It then stared staight at me. If skeletons could grin, then this one was doing just that.

(Troll skeleton, most fiercesome and terrifying monster ever.)

Flying Penguins

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-06-03, 6:19 PM | Message # 21
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
\~䈍~/Character Sheet\~䈍~/
Name- Josephine A.
Age- 15 turning 16
Gender- Female
Bio- An athlete that has been training to get into the Olympics for long distance running.
Appearance- In attachment
Random Object- Ballpoint pen
Personality- Kind, ambitious, Humorous, diplomatic.
Cheese Cake- OST KA KA
Attachments: 9536934.jpg (19.5 Kb)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

IrulezDate: Sunday, 2012-06-03, 6:22 PM | Message # 22
Random
Group: Moderators
(Accepted.)

In the RP world you can be anything, yes even a glass of orange juice.

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 0:34 AM | Message # 23
Isaac-

I followed him into the room, our eye's both saw the sword, and Gregar was already picking it up. "Great, thats just what we need if there are zombie dogs he-.....uh..." I was really shaken, I watched in a weird combination of awe and fear as the skeleton slowly got up. "We got to get that sword...Lets try flanking it or something...I'll head over to the corner over there- "I said pointing to the back right of the room. "So its back will be turned to you. Hopefully, its slow...and doesn't understand english." I muttered at the end as I began to do a quick speed walk over there. Not letting my eyes off the skeleton. I was scared like hell...and sure enough it was looking directly at me now...

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 6:13 AM | Message # 24
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

The skeleton's back was turned to me now, I ran towards it, hoping to knock it's skulls off, but it quickly turns around and swung it's sword in a wide arc that nearly gutted me like a fish.

Flying Penguins

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 1:31 PM | Message # 25
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Josephine

The rest of the group, had taken different paths... I remembered seeing the guts of what used to be some sort of creature spilled onto the floor in one room. I guess I could say I was a little scared but I had caught up with a group of three people. Now I'd lost them between one of these two doors. The metal one looked shiny and new, while the wooden one was old and rotting. New could mean new ideas, new torture methods maybe...
Footsteps.. I can hear them echoing down the halls along with a dragging sound and small muffled screams. The guard walks right past me and all I catch a glimpse of is his shiny black, blood splattered boots and the half eaten person hes dragging across the floor with a bag over their head. The..thing walks through the metal door and I sigh as soon as it closes behind him. Only thing left to do is take the wooden one. I push open the door with one hand and there they are, the two guys I've been trying to find this whole time. Until I see the skeleton on its feet, slashing at one of them. I resist the urge not to go back out the door again.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Monday, 2012-06-04, 4:08 PM

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 2:42 PM | Message # 26
The Flying Penguin
(Two people, Irulez is still in the first room, pushing people at whatevers monsters or other things that are trying to attack him.)

Flying Penguins

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 8:25 PM | Message # 27
Isaac-

My eyes widened in surprise and fear. "Ok! Its NOT SLOW Gregar! Its DEFINITELY not SLOW!" I said. I looked around the room...what to do what to do...I saw a rock, about the size of a fist (like from the CS) I picked it up. I wasn't the most strongest and best aimer in the world, but it certainly felt like I had to be here. I threw the rock, trying to aim at his head but because of my strength, went lower, and was heading towards his back.

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 8:31 PM | Message # 28
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

The rock that Isaac had thrown hit the skeleton, but didn't do much besides annoying him. He turned around and ran at Isaac, ready to cut him right down the middle.
"Oh no you don't," I said as I grabbed his neck to stop him, however, something caused an intense burnign in my hand as I touched the skeleton, as if I had stuck my hand in acid.

Flying Penguins

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 8:35 PM | Message # 29
Isaac-

"Oh god!" I was ready to die until I heard Gregars voice " Oh no you don't!" The skeleton stopped running as Gregar gripped him, he looked like he was in intense pain as soon as he did. The skeleton was about to turn, I could tell, and I sprinted at it just as it faced Gregar. "Move out of the way!" I then aimed a kick to the middle of the back. Feeling my foot connect.

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 8:44 PM | Message # 30
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

Evidently, the skeleton was not as strong as we tohught, becasue it fell apart as soon as Isaac kicked it. I let go of the skull I was now holding, and in clattered on the ground with the rest of the bones. My hand was still burnign a little, so I used my left hand to pick up the sword for the moment.
"Well, that was certainly... Unexpected. I guess we've got no choice but to go through the metal door, do we?" I said as I turned back to the doorway, but instead of it being empty, as I had expected it to be, there was a girl of about 15 or 16 standing there.

Flying Penguins

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » \~£~/Hiding in the shadows\~£~/ (Escape and live, Stay or die.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz