Sunday, 2024-04-28, 1:16 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » \~£~/Hiding in the shadows\~£~/ (Escape and live, Stay or die.)
\~£~/Hiding in the shadows\~£~/
EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-06-14, 7:31 PM | Message # 61
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Josephine

I put my hands over my eyes to block the images and also to make sure it wasn't my skin that was being ripped off. Stumbling backwards I fell into an old wooden chair, I was so sure It hadn't been there before but It gave me an idea. "Break the mirrors!" I yelled to my companions, picking up the chair and smashing it into the nearest mirror. My reflection screamed making a nails on a chalkboard sound that echoed through the room.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 6:49 AM | Message # 62
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
~~Gregar~~

"Not a problem," I said happily as I smashed one with the rusty blade.

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-06-23, 5:30 PM | Message # 63
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

behind the broken mirrors was just a choking darkness, it happened to be more frightening then the mirror itself. "Your not leaving." A raspy voice spoke and a long pale hand with black jagged nails grabbed the edge of the shattered mirror. I stumbled backwards as the light caught its face.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-06-27, 5:48 PM | Message # 64
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

"Right, so maybe breaking the mirrors wasn't the best idea." I said as the reflection of the horrible creature appeared along every single mirror in the room.

Flying Penguins

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-06-28, 2:22 PM | Message # 65
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"Right..." I said quietly as the monster stepped all the way into the room. He was at least seven feet tall with very long clawed feet and hands. It had and oval shaped face with a nose like a snake, beady black eyes and a large mouth lined with pointed teeth.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-06-28, 4:32 PM | Message # 66
The Flying Penguin
(Umm... Snakes don't have noses. They have slits, but I know what you mean, like Voldemort, right?)

~~Gregar~~

That thing... It seems familar, I thought to myslef. But no time to think about that, at least, not yet. If this was the same place, than it sure did change.
I looked around for a way out of the mirror room, and I soon found it, it was easy to see amongst the reflection of the monster. It was a lone mirror, I hadn't noticed it before, but nothing reflected off it. It must not be a real mirror, but a secret door.
"There the exit, run!" I began to run towards the door.

Flying Penguins

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-06-29, 2:42 AM | Message # 67
RP'er Without A Life
(Yes! Just like Voldemort! )

I heard his voice and ran for the exit but the monster grabbed my ankle and I could feel his claws rip through my flesh. My face slammed against the mirror hard. "Just go!" I yelled to the two people.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-06-29, 2:33 PM | Message # 68
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

I hated to leave her behind, but there was obviously no point fighting the thing. I ran into the mirror and it swung open, revealing a room of blood-stained stone bricks. I quickly ran in the room.

Flying Penguins

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-06-29, 10:57 PM | Message # 69
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

This was different from the mirror tricks because this monster was actually real. And that was real pain in my leg, this whole thing seemed too real. "The one thing you never do, is break the mirrors." The monster growled as if it had happened before. He flipped me over and clutched my neck with his left hand, lifting my into the air. I could feel my air cut off and I tried to take in air but it was too hard. Dangling from the clutches of this monster I was helpless,with no weapons except..the ball point pen. I reached my hand into the pocket of my coat until my fingers closed around the smooth plastic of a simple office pen. Using all the strength there was left in me I reached my arm up and stabbed it into the eye of the monster.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 9:07 AM | Message # 70
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

I had thought the girl, Josephine, dead. But soon enough, I heard a scream from behind me, it was clearly the scream of the monster, perhaps there was a way to fight back. Before I knew what I was doing, I had run back into the room of mirrors, watching the monster hold it's hand up to it's bleeding eye, and the girl dropped on the floor. I ran full speed at the hideous thing, making an attempt to severe it's head from it's body.

Flying Penguins

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-07-12, 3:01 AM | Message # 71
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

I hit the ground hard, trying to stand but the ground was slippery with my own blood. Gregar ran past me straight at the monster that clutched its eye in pain. "Forget it!" I yelled making my way towards the next room and jumping through the doorway just as it began to close.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-07-12, 5:16 AM | Message # 72
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

The monster quickly recovered, looked like I should've stayed in the come, because now I had to make a mad dash through a hasll way of mirrors being chased by a horrible shadow creature. Fun.

Flying Penguins

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » \~£~/Hiding in the shadows\~£~/ (Escape and live, Stay or die.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz