Sunday, 2024-04-28, 2:24 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » \~£~/Hiding in the shadows\~£~/ (Escape and live, Stay or die.)
\~£~/Hiding in the shadows\~£~/
EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 7:55 PM | Message # 46
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Josephine

I took the small piece of glass from him. "Nice to meet you." I replied smiling. I stepped over to the mirror and stared at my reflection. I Looked scared and had smudges of dirt on my face. I started to smile, a devilish smile like I did something bad..or was about to? But I wasn't smiling, only my reflection was. "Um, guys somethings wrong...." I took steps back from the mirror. My reflection didn't move but she mouthed the words "come in" Then winked at me before disappearing.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 8:34 PM | Message # 47
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Isaac-

"My names Isaac" I said, but she just stood there, staring at the mirror for a second, then spoke out in a shaky voice." Uh....guys, somethings wrong." "What?" I asked, coming over to her and examining the corner of the chipped glass. " Does it not fit? Here give me that." I said, taking it from her and I put it in the corner and smiled, it fitted perfectly.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 8:52 PM | Message # 48
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"Wait no!" I yelled at him as he took the glass from my hand and put in the mirror. The glass literally clicked into place and seemed to warp into the mirror. Soon a series of cracks began to form like spider webs across the mirror. There was a splitting sound and pieces of mirror fell to the ground. It revealed another room, a room of mirrors from floor to ceiling. Like something you might see in a fun house at a carnival. "I bet shes in there." I mumbled to Issac.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 9:52 PM | Message # 49
Isaac-

"AHH! I jumped back as the mirror had shattered, I was really shaken. "What the fuck?! Did that really just happen!?!?" I said. All that Josephine murmured...I think to herself was. "I bet shes in there" "Who's there? " I asked.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 10:09 PM | Message # 50
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"The girl.." I looked at him then shook my head. "Come on, lets go. Theres no point in holding this off." I told them and crawled through the small space into the next room. it seemed colder in here.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 10:27 PM | Message # 51
Isaac-

"Holding what off? " I asked as I followed her in.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 11:50 PM | Message # 52
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"The game." I replied in a hollow voice that echoed as if each of the mirrors were hallways that went on forever. When you exhaled you could see your breath because of the icy air. My reflection looked back at me in one of the mirrors but seemed to be following my movements. I slowly lifted up my arm and it followed. Touched my nose and it did the same thing.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-06-08, 3:47 PM | Message # 53
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
(My desk is on the most insane tilt right now... ._.)

~~Gregar~~

I followed them into the hall of mirrors, sword in hand. As I walked through, I looked behind me only to see another mirror. Looked like going back wasn't going to be a choice...

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-06-08, 8:28 PM | Message # 54
Isaac-

I stared, looking at all the reflections of me in the mirror, my reflection seemed calm, collected. I moved my hand, my reflection did the same.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-06-09, 2:23 AM | Message # 55
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"One of the mirrors must be a door, right?" I said almost talking to myself. I guess I was because the first thing I realized was the way my reflections mouth didn't move when I spoke. She put she hand to her mouth as if she was saying oops and let out a quiet giggle that made me shiver. I glared back at her but she just stood there and smiled. It was hard to believe what was real in this room.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-06-09, 6:17 AM | Message # 56
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

I was trying not to look at the mirrors. But when I looked down, it would seem as if the floor was made of mirrors as well, and it looked as if my feflection was mouthing something to me.
"Well that wouldn't be playing the game, now would it?"

Flying Penguins

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-06-09, 3:27 PM | Message # 57
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

She held up her finger as if to say "One minute" and reached behind through the frame into another mirror but her hand didn't show through the other side. When she pulled it back she was holding the hand of my boyfriend from back home. He looked at her and smiled pulling out that picture of his little brother and showed it to her, the way he would always show me. It felt like I was watching a memory and it made me feel happy. My reflection turned to me with an evil smile and pulled a long sharp piece of mirror off the stone floor. "Watch this." I could actually hear her hissing the words at me. She pulled back her arm and stabbed it into his chest so it came out the other side. "NO!" I screamed at her and ran at the mirror, banging on it with my fists creating to tiny cracks. he slumped over, I watched him cough up blood and fall to the ground. The blade in him shattered at impact and his eyes glazed over, becoming lifeless. My reflection just laughed and I could hear it echo throughout the cold room.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Sunday, 2012-06-10, 11:30 PM

ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-12, 3:00 PM | Message # 58
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

I avoided looking at the mirrors as much as possible, becasue I knew what I would see there. And I knew whatever demons lived in this place would try to make it that much worse, but now was not the time to be thinking about that.

Flying Penguins

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-06-13, 11:36 PM | Message # 59
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

I looked up at the ceiling trying to get rid of the image but there was another mirror. Another place to watch him die, over and over again. "Lets get the hell out of here." I said with a shaky voice, the damn door had to be here somewhere. The image in the mirror suddenly rippled and it was just my reflection copying my every move again. Until her skin started to get ripped from her face by an invisible force.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-06-14, 10:29 AM | Message # 60
The Flying Penguin
~~Gregar~~

I had shut my eyes now, simply feeling my way along. No, I wasn't going to play whatever sick demented game this was. Just like I didn't before. I wasn't sure... But I couldn't help but think how similar this was to two years ago...

Flying Penguins

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » \~£~/Hiding in the shadows\~£~/ (Escape and live, Stay or die.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz