Saturday, 2026-10-03, 7:00 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 1:37 PM | Message # 856
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I know :P I had one for one week, exchanged with neighbour once. But now I want Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman :3)

(Kay :3 could there be seperate rooms for everyone maybe?)


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 1:38 PM | Message # 857
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Just one room at a time.(

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 1:43 PM | Message # 858
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Oh, okay. I'll try to add abit of horror then >:3)

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 1:45 PM | Message # 859
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Lol.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 1:49 PM | Message # 860
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I opened the room and it whole was pitch black. There only was a candle burning far far away in it.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 1:52 PM | Message # 861
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

My spine shivers as I walk into the room, the burns on my arms were finnally starting to get to me. I felt about ready to passout but I trudged on.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 1:53 PM | Message # 862
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"I think you should take a short break..." I said.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 1:56 PM | Message # 863
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Who you talking to?)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:01 PM | Message # 864
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Sorry, we're just talking? I was watching Vampire Knight. :D)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:02 PM | Message # 865
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(XD)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:02 PM | Message # 866
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(You kenzie)

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:05 PM | Message # 867
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I figureed that.)
(I meant wihch one, but I guess Shoshanna)
~Shoshanna

"No I'm fine, "I lie, "I can continue."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:05 PM
 
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:06 PM | Message # 868
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"Oh well..." I said and looked forwards. "Wonder what is that candle doing over there..."


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:07 PM | Message # 869
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

"I'm not going over there."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:09 PM | Message # 870
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"I don't thing it really is safe to go there..." I said. It felt abit cold when I walked a step back, closer towards the wall.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz