Saturday, 2026-10-03, 4:19 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:12 PM | Message # 871
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

"Nothing 'round here is safe."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:14 PM | Message # 872
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"Does anyone have a flashlight or something?" I asked.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:16 PM | Message # 873
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

"Nope."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:18 PM | Message # 874
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"How are we going to go through here then...?" I asked.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:20 PM | Message # 875
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

"Walk blind."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:32 PM | Message # 876
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"I think there are lots of traps..." I said.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:46 PM | Message # 877
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshannna

"And that is why we walk blind, we all got 5 sences, lets use the 4 ones that aren't blocked."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:47 PM | Message # 878
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"O-okay..." I said.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 2:54 PM | Message # 879
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

"She's right, and it seems hearing and touch are the best options."
(Ganna stop here, wait for others.)


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 3:03 PM | Message # 880
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Sorry, again watching Vampire Knight and I'm trying to finish the 2nd season.I probably won't post for a bit.So...Bye for a bit!)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 3:28 PM | Message # 881
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Bye.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 6:43 PM | Message # 882
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"You people are pathetic." I say, walking in plainly.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 6:46 PM | Message # 883
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

"I'm not going near that candle." I pauses, "I would fold my arms for affect, but thats not going to happen."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 6:53 PM | Message # 884
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Back.)

Angel

I walked in and looked around.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 6:56 PM | Message # 885
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Theres nothing to see, it's black.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz