Wednesday, 2026-09-30, 3:55 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 7:00 PM | Message # 886
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(I know i read, but she wants to see.^_^)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 7:00 PM | Message # 887
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(LOL)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 7:02 PM | Message # 888
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(I know, my character is SUPER observant.)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 7:03 PM | Message # 889
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Well.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 7:08 PM | Message # 890
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Well, what?)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 7:12 PM | Message # 891
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(IDK)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 7:17 PM | Message # 892
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(TOTAL WEIRDNESS!!Brb dinner.)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 7:19 PM | Message # 893
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Bye)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 10:58 PM | Message # 894
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(My character has a mind for her own. :P)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
lukas2231Date: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 0:04 AM | Message # 895
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I took a step and broke something. I looked down, but didn't see anythig. I tried to pick it up and there were few candles.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 10:15 AM | Message # 896
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Jeez, can't you walk without breaking something?" I say, still walking forward, towards the candle. (Just like it says, a little too headstrong for his own good.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
lukas2231Date: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 10:16 AM | Message # 897
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"S-stop!" I said as I picked up few which weren't broken yet.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 10:25 AM | Message # 898
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I stop, and turn around.

"What? It's not like anything is going to try and ambush ME!" I say, drawing two shortswords quickly, in a spin to show off. One scraped along the wall, creating a small flash of light, that would only slightly reveal anything behind him.


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 11:30 AM | Message # 899
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(And that's why I already thought of a room for you.)
~Shoshanna

I calm myself, You did somthing like this before just calm, but unluckily my smarter half got the best of me. But it wasn't nearly as life threatening!!!!


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 4:18 PM | Message # 900
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Angel

I looked around.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz