Monday, 2026-09-28, 9:11 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 2:11 PM | Message # 916
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

I just stand there, I'll wait until I KNOW it's safe. I stood straight watching, I wanted to vomit again, but my stomach was empty so it ended as several gags and nothing more.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:08 PM | Message # 917
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"Why do I have a bad feeling about this place...?" I muttered to myself.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:26 PM | Message # 918
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

"Because we wouldn't be the first to die here."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:28 PM | Message # 919
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I smirked and asked, "Pessimistic, aren't you?"


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:33 PM | Message # 920
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

"Hey my arms might as well be on fire, this isn't exactly the safest looking room."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:33 PM | Message # 921
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"It doesn't matter. Let's continue on, and kill whatever gets in our way."I say, spinning my blade as I walk across the room.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
lukas2231Date: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:35 PM | Message # 922
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I nodded at the other human (Sorry, can't remember your name Equi >.<) and continued onwards.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:36 PM | Message # 923
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

I follow slowly behind, stomach twisting.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:37 PM | Message # 924
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(You could refer to me as man, instead of human >_>)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
lukas2231Date: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:37 PM | Message # 925
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Should we wait for Gabby?)

Added (2011-12-23, 4:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Oh yeah X3 Sorry :P)


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:38 PM | Message # 926
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(This will have to die for two days, if we do.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:40 PM | Message # 927
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(You two decide.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:44 PM | Message # 928
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I let Equi, cause I hate making decisions...)

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 4:45 PM | Message # 929
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Lol.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 5:07 PM | Message # 930
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(We can if you guys prefer.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz