Thursday, 2026-10-08, 6:07 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 4:21 PM | Message # 901
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(You said that twice. )

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 5:28 PM | Message # 902
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(I don't what to say.*sigh*)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 5:29 PM | Message # 903
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Me neither.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 5:32 PM | Message # 904
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Sigh.....)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 7:16 PM | Message # 905
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(If I don't think of anything this thred will die, and like nothing has happened and we've already go to 62 pages!)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 8:51 PM | Message # 906
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Alright well, I won't be online for until after Christmas, sooooo Merry xmas !!! :D)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 8:53 PM | Message # 907
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(See you after then.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Friday, 2011-12-23, 0:27 AM | Message # 908
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I light up one candle with lighter and whole room became light. All the walls were made from ice and were covered by blood.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 0:33 AM | Message # 909
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

"I think I might vomit."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Friday, 2011-12-23, 0:42 AM | Message # 910
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"Just try to not to please."

(I think we should wait for others.)


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 11:07 AM | Message # 911
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"How.... unpleasant." I say, trying to hide my disgust. At least ONE of us had to stay calm and brave, no matter how horrifying the outcome may be.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 11:29 AM | Message # 912
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

"I'll promise nothing," then I take two steps back.

~Night

I walk up closer to the wall left of the door. Sliding my index finger down the wall, it slid off easily.
"It's new, and it's animal blood."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 11:44 AM | Message # 913
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Oh, looks like we're fighting a chupacabra." I joke.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 11:55 AM | Message # 914
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shoshanna

My heart skiped a beat when I heard it was animals blood, poor things... Then I turn around and vomit.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Friday, 2011-12-23, 2:03 PM | Message # 915
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I didn't wait and advanced forwards.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?


Message edited by lukas2231 - Friday, 2011-12-23, 2:05 PM
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz