Thursday, 2024-05-02, 9:40 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
-~Livlions Secret~-
Zombo104Date: Friday, 2012-07-06, 2:12 PM | Message # 211
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(I'm a little confused, wasn't Dean just by my two characters at the cave entrance?)

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 3:15 PM | Message # 212
RP'er Without A Life
(He ran away...)

Josephine

"No she will think I was dead. And I can't do that to her!" I argued with him, "Shes my only family."

Dean

"Can we please stop arguing? I hate arguing. Makes me nervous." I told the and placed my hands over my ears.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 11:02 PM | Message # 213
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Cody-

I sighed. Biting my lips slightly thinking about it. "Fine, we'll go see her, but not for long, only to know that your presence is still alive." I said. "But if so, Jeremy will be left, here. With Dean. Is that alright with you Dean?" I asked.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-07-07, 1:18 AM | Message # 214
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"Thank you." I sighed relieved but then realized what else he said. "If we leave them here won't they be killed too?" I grumbled because this was not how I planned my day
Dean

"May I go home also?" I asked timidly.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-07-07, 9:04 AM | Message # 215
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
-/\-Ryuu-/\-

Soon I could make out what the people where saying, last was 'May I go home also?'. I tryed to ignore them, I could remember the last time I got into people's business. It wasn't pleasant, the same exact thing couldn't happen again. But it's not like something worse cant happen.
(Ryuu is right next to a river, just a FYI.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Saturday, 2012-07-07, 2:31 PM

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-07-07, 4:51 PM | Message # 216
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Isaac-

"I don't want you two to hold Jeremy, And I don't want to if I have to protect you guys. Thats why I think two should just hold back and hide in the trees. And put some dirt on your skin so it throws off your scent." I looked over at Dean. "You can watch him, and if you mean home back at where you used to live before coming here, sure, whatever, but be careful. There are plenty of us around. And I shall try to 'drop you guys off' back where you live safely."

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-07-07, 5:03 PM | Message # 217
From the Forest
-/\-Ryuu-/\-

Stopping a moment I sat at the edge of the water again, and listen. It wouldn't hurt to listen would it? I just wouldnt follow them.

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-07-08, 3:12 AM | Message # 218
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"Its ok actually. I'll just call my aunt or send her a letter." I told him mostly because I felt bad for Dean. He had some issues I guessed, mostly because he flinched when Issac mentioned the word 'Dirt'.

Dean
"Ok, sounds good. You don't need to see your Aunt so I can go home and shower." I paused, this sentence felt like it was missing something."Please." I added.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Zombo104Date: Sunday, 2012-07-08, 9:30 PM | Message # 219
Famous RP'er
[Kaitlin]
I was shocked with myself for pushing Matt over, this was not like me at all, "I-I'm so sorry!" I said quickly and started running through the woods. Everything was blurry from the tears coming out of my eyes like a waterfall. As I was running I heard voices, so I tried to steer clear of them. I ended up running into someone though (Isaac) and fell to the ground hard. "I'm sorry, I'm so clumsy." I mumbled from my spot on the ground, instead of getting up I just sat there, I still felt bad about pushing Matt and I was worried about my parents.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-07-09, 8:49 PM | Message # 220
From the Forest
-/\-Ryuu-/\-

As the talking progressed I was more and more on the edge of my seat. Trying not to get involved, that never ended well for me. But I felt like I needed to help at the same time knowing I wouldn't be much help.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz