Wednesday, 2026-10-07, 7:27 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
-~Livlions Secret~-
EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 9:53 PM | Message # 181
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Josephine

"I'm Josephine. Are you okay? This is weird for me but I can't imagine how strange it must be for you." I smiled back at him. He was acting weird, like he'd just woken from a nightmare and realized it wasn't real.


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 9:58 PM | Message # 182
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Jeremy-

I snorted. "I've been in a hospital before you know? Is this your first time or something?" I kept on smiling, looking up at the ceiling, with wide cheerful eyes, then back at her. "I feel better than ever." I said.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 10:10 PM | Message # 183
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Josephine

Oh no.. "You don't remember the two...vampires?" I asked him worried about his reaction. I most likely just destroyed his happiness.


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-06-08, 8:25 AM | Message # 184
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Ryuu

I sigh softly and change my direction to up stream, I hadn't looked down there for a long time.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-06-09, 1:28 AM | Message # 185
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Jeremy-

"Saywha?" My face becoming serious. "Did you just say the two vampires? But..." I looked around the room. It was just us two. "It was just a dream, I thought it was just a dream..." I murmured, my eyes at looking down in thought, then they brightened. "Wait, but we ARE in a hospital though, so it all happened, but we're safe? Where are we? in Vancouver? Away from there? " I asked, hope was in my eyes as I looked at her.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
Zombo104Date: Saturday, 2012-06-09, 2:21 AM | Message # 186
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
[Kaitlin]
I finally reached the little stream after what seemed like forever and saw Matt sitting by the stream, "Matt!" I shouted to him, I saw him look up from whatever it was he was doing. I ran up to him and collapsed to my knees on the ground beside him. "Matt, something terrible happened, there was this boy and he was covered in dirt and blood...... He.... he said something about murderers.... I took him to the house to help him and.... and..." I couldn't help it, at that point I ended up breaking down in tears.

[Matt]
"Matt!" I heard my name shouted by Kaitlin, instantly I turned around. Her voice seemed frightened, and panicked. She quickly sat down beside me and started blabbing out stuff that almost sounded like complete nonsense to me, all I could really pick out from her rushed talking was some blood covered boy and a murderer. I was surprised when she broke down in tears in the middle of her sentence. Not too sure what else to do I wrapped my arms around her in some attempt to calm her down. "Shush... Everything is fine... Calm down, then tell me what happened." I whispered to her in a soothing voice, was everything alright? Whatever freaked her out like this must be pretty bad.


It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

Message edited by Zombo104 - Saturday, 2012-06-09, 2:22 AM
 
EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-06-09, 2:45 AM | Message # 187
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Josephine

"Ok calm down, everything is ok." I said in a calming voice. "I don't know exactly where we are and yes it actually happened." I explained with a weak smile. "You're safe here though, Issac will be back and he'll let us go home." As soon as I spoke the words I knew it was a lie. I shook my head, he looked like a lost puppy. "Whats your name?" I asked softly.

Dean

I chased the girl through the forest and when I caught up there was another person. "I was just kidding about the whole murderer thing." I laughed. "I wanted to just pull a prank! Your reaction was priceless!" I pointed to my neck and said with a laughing shout, "Fake blood!" It was a complete lie but the last thing I needed was more blood on my hands..


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-06-09, 10:37 AM | Message # 188
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Jeremy-

"Jeremy..." I said softly, thinking about what she said. "Wait. Isaac? He was that vampire right? He was the vampire who took us right?" I was raising my voice as I spoke along. "How would he help US? HE CAUSED THIS MESS! HE-" I continued to rant, I was angry, scared, and I just wanted home.

____________________________

Medics came into the room Jeremy and Josephine was in. There were 5 of them. 2 men, 3 women. "We have to stabilize him fast." One of the women said. "Go get a sedative." The man said. And the women whisked away to get get one. STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU DEMONS! THIS IS NOT A SAFEHOUSE! THIS IS A HELLHOLE!" The women came back with the sedative, while the other one moved the curtain divider 10 feet away Jeremy's bed in a U shape. So it'd be just them. And Jeremy.

The other three went to Josephine. "I'm sorry madame please be calm. Sometimes people get very overwhelmed here." The women said, and they grabbed the wheel bed. And began wheeling Josephine down the hallway again.

_______________________________

Isaac-

I gritted my teeth. I was in a gloomy room, I didn't know where Savanna was, but she might've just been in a different torture room. The torturer is a very tall thin man dressed in black with pale green eyes whose cheekbones showed greatly on his face. He laughed as he threw a hard punch at me. I couldn't do nothing. I was tied in a chair, but not by rope, that would've been to easy for me to break. But some other unknown material. I felt the punch connect, and it hurt like a bitch. I was in a daze. I spat out some blood from my mouth, my pearly white teeth stained with my own blood.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-06-09, 2:12 PM | Message # 189
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Josephine

"Thats a nice name" I smiled until he started ranting it seems that I've said all the wrong things... The nurses came in and Jeremy started screaming even louder. "I'm sorry madame please be calm. Sometimes people get very overwhelmed here." One Female nurse told me as she started to wheel me out. " No wait! Let me stay with him he needs someone there!" I spoke loudly at the nurse. "He needs me!" I tried to push her away so she would stop pushing the bed. She wouldn't stop so hit her in the face and leaped off the bed. I followed down the white halls ignoring the pain and pushed through a door titled JANITOR


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰


Message edited by Evie - Saturday, 2012-06-09, 2:18 PM
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-06-09, 9:09 PM | Message # 190
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Ryuu

I hear yelling nearby but I didn't go check it out, nosing into others business wasn't my thing. So instead I just stay and watch the water.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Zombo104Date: Tuesday, 2012-06-12, 7:17 PM | Message # 191
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
[Kaitlin]
I stood up from the ground and faced the boy now that my emotions were controlled, "You're lying...." I said "If it was a prank, there wouldn't be blood in my parents room, the house wouldn't be a mess, I would be able to find my parents!" My voice steadily got louder with each word. "Kaitlin stop. Calm down." I heard Matt say from behind me.

[Matt]
Kaitlin was starting to shout now, at the boy who she must've been with earlier. This could get bad, she was just terrified before. I walked up behind her putting a hand on her shoulder, "Kaitlin stop. Calm down." I said in a firm voice. I was surprised when she pushed my hand off her shoulder, causing me to fall over onto a rock. I could feel my elbow bleeding.


It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-07-05, 1:45 AM | Message # 192
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Josephine

I stood in the room, holding my side. I couldn't stay here any longer and I had to find Issac. Then there was Jeremy who I needed to get out as well, after all this whole mess was my fault. I heard a voice and realized Issac was calling my name. "ISSAC!" I shouted back but the door had locked behind me after I had gone into the janitors closet. "I'm in here!" I yelled back to him.


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-07-05, 1:50 AM | Message # 193
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I could hear her, and banging. "Lord..." I went towards the sound with my sharp hearing and opened the JANITOR'S closet. Seeing Josephine. "Josephine!" I said with a bit of relief. "Let me carry you, we're all breaking out of hear, quickly!"


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-07-05, 2:04 AM | Message # 194
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Josephine

Issac opened the door and I smiled. "Okay." I told him, its not like I'd be able to run anyway.


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-07-05, 2:09 AM | Message # 195
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I picked them both up. They were both carried in my arms in front of me. I ran down the hallways, as fast as I could. Going towards the back entrance of this hideout. It took me less than a minute, running up the stairs. People staring at me, not realizing it was me cause I was a blur. We burst through the back door, I kicked this one post to trigger the secret door open. And led us into the forest, not caring to close it behind me. I ran for 5 minutes. And then slowly came to a stop. "This should do...are you alright?" I said. Placing down the unconscious Jeremy down and Josephine back on her feet.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz