Friday, 2024-05-17, 2:30 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
-~Livlions Secret~-
Zombo104Date: Monday, 2012-06-04, 0:42 AM | Message # 166
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(I think everyone is in the cave except one of my characters and Dean)

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 7:55 AM | Message # 167
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(OK, cool. I'll join in a little later then.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 6:52 PM | Message # 168
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Jeremy-

'Eh? Wha- Oh...." I looked around in a daze as I had fallen to the ground.

Isaac-

"Damnit!...I looked at josephine, then to Savanna. "We have to bring them to our government...we can't handle this on our own. You grab Jeremy. I'll grab Josephine." I looked at her. "Please don't fight me, besides, trained medics will help you heal. They're trained not to be tempted by blood." I began to pick her up.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-06-04, 10:47 PM | Message # 169
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"The government?" I asked bewildered. "My aunt might get worried though...." I dazed off then shook my head. "Fine I'll go with you." I gave him a half smile and let him pick me up so I sat in his arms.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

Zombo104Date: Tuesday, 2012-06-05, 9:45 AM | Message # 170
Famous RP'er
[Matt]
I looked up from my game to notice that there was something going on down by the waterfall. Letting my curiosity get the better of me I put away my game and head down there. Once I get there AI creep closer to the waterfall, are those voices? I got to the edge of the waterfall and noticed that there was a entrance into behind the waterfall, I decided it would be safer to just stay outside though.

[Kaitlin]
I looked at all the blood on the floor and the knife, there really was a murderer here..... I had to warn Matt, I didn't know where my brother was. I quickly dashed out of the house again, ignoring the boy's demand that I stay inside and head back to the waterfall.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-05, 12:06 PM | Message # 171
RP'er Without A Life
Dean

"Great! Now I have to save ANOTHER dumb kid!" I yelled and stomped after the girl.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-05, 4:45 PM | Message # 172
From the Forest
~Ryuu

The cold water rushed my feet, as I walk in the river down hill of a pretty big waterfall. Humming a song I don't think really existed I was messing with a leaf it was more or less quiet and I needed to think.

SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-05, 6:12 PM | Message # 173
Isaac-

I smiled faintly. And then headed back towards the cave with her in my arms, with Savanna following behind me, and opened the cave, closing it behind us. And headed down deeper into the cave, I pressed another button. Which opened another hidden door, it was a stair way leading downwards. "Don't worry" I murmured. And we arrived at a waiting room like place, it had white tiles instead of rock around the room, there were cages around the sides of the room, all of them were empty, but that was because it was only for holding humans that weren't very patient and pettily try and hurt us. So thats what we were going to do, until our government can think of a form of action to do. There was a wooden desk at the end of the room, sitting there was a Vampire, she was a young looking teen, with piercing brown eyes and a skinny frame, with furrowed black eyebrows. " Code 5 is in action." I said to her. "Also, could I have some medical assistance for this human?" Gesturing to Josephine. "A calm one your are." The vampire said to Josephine as she pressed a button. I thought for a second. "Oh yeah, Savanna, put him in one of the holding cages, in case he flips out on us when he wakes up." I said.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-05, 6:38 PM | Message # 174
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

I let Issac carry me through the cave and the passages until we reached a clean room with white tiles. It looked like a regular doctors waiting room except for the empty cages on the sides of the room. When we reached the front desk I didn't answer the girls comment but I smiled pleasantly back at her. It was almost like she thought of me as an animal. It was a little unsettling but I shook it off because I trusted Issac. "put him in one of the holding cages" Caught my attention and I finally spoke, "You guys won't hurt him...right?" I was talking mostly to Savanna.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-05, 6:49 PM | Message # 175
From the Forest
(My CS says Ryuu is 20, but I'm ganna make her younger. She looks ten and is only fifteen.)
~Ryuu

I sigh and pull my hand through me hair letting go of the leaf. At this point there are many things that are nothingness in my mind, but for some reason I still reach for them, like a little child reaching for the cloud in the sky.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 8:37 PM | Message # 176
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

These things killed humans and drank there blood. What had happened to all the people that had once been in these cages? I felt safe for myself, because I trusted Issac. But what I didn't trust was this kid getting out of here alive.. "Let him come with me. He needs medical attention too." I said sweetly and stared up into Issac's eyes smiling.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 8:44 PM | Message # 177
Isaac-

I looked at her in the eyes. thinking about it, I'll let her get away with the puppy dog look this time. "eh....fine." I said. "Also some medical assistance for that boy to?" "Fine" She responded and pressed the button again. And soon enough, the medical assistance grabbed her and put her on a bed and wheeled her away, with the unconscious boy Jeremy following behind her, both were in straps, but that was just in case they tried to fight back if they ever got scared.

Jeremy-

Squeak squeak squeak.(the wheels) "Hmmph" I opened my eyes and blinked a couple times, seeing rows of flashing lights. Wait, what? I turned my head to the left and right. Thank god. I was in a hospital. Away from there. It was a hallucination or something then. It was all just a dream?!

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 9:22 PM | Message # 178
From the Forest
(Bored...)
~Ryuu

I crouch down to try and 'pet'a fish, I wasn't expecting to succeed but I manage to trace over the top of a little baby fish. Walking out of the creek I start moving a few rocks and watch the little fishes swim round and round.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 9:27 PM | Message # 179
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"Thanks." I smiled to him as the medical assistant pulled me away, I blew a kiss. We were into another white room and the boy was put in a bed next to mine. "Whats your name?" I asked him.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 9:42 PM | Message # 180
Jeremy-

"Huh?" I looked over at her bleary eyed, but in a good mood, actually, no. An amazing mood"Oh..Jeremy, how about you?" I asked, I could barely stop smiling.

Isaac-

"Now you two, follow me" She said, and I took a deep breath, and me and Savanna began to follow her down a hallway.

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Thursday, 2012-06-07, 9:43 PM

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz