Thursday, 2024-05-02, 1:17 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
-~Livlions Secret~-
SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-07-05, 2:09 AM | Message # 196
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Isaac-

I picked them both up. They were both carried in my arms in front of me. I ran down the hallways, as fast as I could. Going towards the back entrance of this hideout. It took me less than a minute, running up the stairs. People staring at me, not realizing it was me cause I was a blur. We burst through the back door, I kicked this one post to trigger the secret door open. And led us into the forest, not caring to close it behind me. I ran for 5 minutes. And then slowly came to a stop. "This should do...are you alright?" I said. Placing down the unconscious Jeremy down and Josephine back on her feet.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-07-05, 2:16 AM | Message # 197
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Josephine

"I guess so." I shrugged and stood. "This kid freaked out when I told him what happened." I laughed then noticed Issac had a light bruise on his face. "What happened? Were they going to kill you..because of me?" I asked him thinking the must've beaten him up.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-07-05, 9:34 AM | Message # 198
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(I'm stuck... Bleck. I hate that.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-07-05, 1:58 PM | Message # 199
RP'er Without A Life
(Were in the forest now, you can run into us there.)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-07-05, 3:33 PM | Message # 200
From the Forest
(Okay, cool.)

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-07-05, 4:37 PM | Message # 201
Isaac-

I smiled. "No, it is not your fault. Its mine. I should've been more stealthy. The no one would've noticed me, I would've been scott free, and just an other person would be pale." And she opened her mouth, ready to ask a question. "And just because he would be pale, doesn't mean he would be a vampire." I said with a faint sigh. "I'll be fine. But I certainly can't live back there. They'll kill me. They will now find me as a threat, a threat to the reveal that vampires exist all over the world. And I have, but only to a couple. So they will either transform you into a vampire. Or kill you." I said.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 1:19 AM | Message # 202
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"Oh.." I mumbled as I took in what he had just said. "So I can't go back home then?" I asked worried about my aunt. "I mean will they hurt my aunt? Do they know who I am? And who Jeremy is?" I was starting to panic, even more so when I spotted a young boy heading this way. The one I had seen in the forest earlier, the one with the bloody neck.

Dean

There they were. The boy was on the ground maybe dead? Oh I hope hes not dead, another mess to clean up. I just want to go home and shower. There was a girl too, one I had never seen before, she was with the blood sucker. I hope shes not a blood sucker. "Is he OK?" I asked them in a dull voice.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 1:28 AM | Message # 203
(Isaac doesnt know about your aunt knowing about the vampires)

Isaac-

"What about your aunt? I didn't even know you had a au-" I stopped, noticing her reaction behind me. I turned around. It was that boy, Dean. "Dean?! " "Is he ok?" "Uh, yeah, hes just going to be unconscious for a little while...and be a little crazy afterwards. What are you doing here? So deep in the forest?!" I asked.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 2:04 AM | Message # 204
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"If they know who I am couldn't they use her as a bargaining chip?" I asked him concerned but then turned my attention to dean. "Jer's fine. Are you ok though?" I asked him. He was the pale one with a bloody neck.

Dean

"Hes ok? Thats good. I'm Dean." I said ignoring her question. I didn't want to think about how dirty I was. "Your not a blood sucker too right? Like him right?" I asked them itching to jump into a shower.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 2:14 AM | Message # 205
(the whole vampire place does not know about your aunt knowing of the vampires,)

Isaac-

I smirked. "she's not, but WE have to get out of here, otherwise they'll either kill us, or make you guys vampires, if that is considered a bad thing to you people..." I said, looking a bit longer at the dry blood on his neck that I should have. Then tore my gaze away. "Listen, the more distance away from this place, the better. Lets get a move on before they send out search parties." I picked up Jeremy. "Is that alright?!" I asked.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 2:23 AM | Message # 206
RP'er Without A Life
( I know that! But what I'm saying is that when they go to find Josephine at her house they might run into the aunt.)

Josephine

"Hi, my name is Josephine." I told him looking at him strangely because he talked weird. "Your right." I told Issac, "We should leave but I need to tell me auntie, she'll be worried sick." I explained.

Dean

"May I go home to?" I asked them. "And stay there?"

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 3:04 AM | Message # 207
Isaac-

I stared at her, then laughed slightly. "Sure, go get yourself killed, I'll wait here for you. If Dean wants to go with you that is?"

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 3:11 AM | Message # 208
RP'er Without A Life
Josephine

"But if I don't go she will think I was killed for sure!" I explained. "Please? Shes my only family." I said looking with watery eyes at Issac.

Dean

"I'm fine." I said in a low monotone.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 5:27 AM | Message # 209
Isaac-

"What about your aunt?! Does she know about vampires as well?!" I asked. I was assuming yes though. "If so. She's fine. No vampire knows that she knows besides me know. Shes SAFE." I scowled.

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 9:51 AM | Message # 210
From the Forest
-/\-Ryuu-/\-

I started walking, again I heard voices but tess where different. And to say the very lest calm, well calmer.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz