Friday, 2024-04-19, 11:46 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » The Silver Eye ((I know it sucks))
The Silver Eye
DemonDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 2:31 PM | Message # 421
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(Lol)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 6:22 PM | Message # 422
Social warrior of the administration
(Sorry about not being on yesterday, I was very busy, but I'm very happy now.)

"Feel free to leave if you want, but no doubt your possessor will bring you towards us again soon."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 6:32 PM | Message # 423
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Adara

"Choose now." I said looking at Harth. People with that disorder can be very unstable, no matter how hard they try and control it.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 6:36 PM | Message # 424
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
#Harth#

"That means two things I can't control that would try to kill you guys... But If I leave it would be slightly more difficult for me possessor to find you guys. But if I stay then you can keep an eye on me so I can't ambush you or something rather..."

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 6:39 PM | Message # 425
"We can find a place to stay in the next town for the night, when it comes. Decide tonight, give an answer tomorrow, if you want."

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 6:46 PM | Message # 426
From the Forest
#Harth#

"I'll stay, if you guys are truly fine with that."

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 8:36 PM | Message # 427
RP'er Without A Life
Awards: 1
Adara

"We'll I'm not." I said coldly, "You shouldn't come with us, you could be a threat. I've seen people with your disorder and your unstable." I huffed. I could tell my face was red now too, from the cold and nervousness of speaking my opinion. It wasn't something I did often.

Josiah

Two lights shone down the rode and I instantly stuck my thumb out onto the rode and the driver stopped to pick me up. "Hey, where to?" He chuckled. He did seem like a nice guy. "Ohh I only need one thing." I smiled pulling my knife out and holding it behind my back. "Whats that?" He asked confused and I could picture how innocent I looked right now. "Your truck." In one swift motion the truck door was open and the driver lay face down on the ground, throat slit. "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to talk to strangers?" I smirked and got into the truck.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 8:40 PM | Message # 428
I yawned. "You know, Adana or whatever, you're quite judgemental. Do you know Harth's personalities? No. Do you know how much control she has? No. I say you read before you judge the cover."

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 8:57 PM | Message # 429
From the Forest
#Harth#

An average person that automatically hates me... Normal. A person defending me, strange. Besides my parents no ones ever had faith in me, I guess I could count my therapists but they always seemed so scared of me. I had, no, have a feeling they didn't tell me everything Kaii did. I hated not know, it was the worse feeling in the world. Like smelling the cake but being stuck in the other room...

"Like I said I have two things I can't control that would try to kill you guys... I'm fine on my own. Maybe it is for me to go back.... Home."

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 12:33 PM | Message # 430
"I'm sure we could handle one body, no matter the people who control it."

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 7:00 PM | Message # 431
From the Forest
#Harth#

"Adara, I can tell you don't speak your mind often but would it be so hard if I stay with you guys for at lest the night," My voice sounded strange to me. Not unfamiliar but strange. It seems it whispers of the past, what I talked like before my fairly monotonous existence. For just a split second I was happy hearing this, like when you eat a home cooked comfort food. But this ended quickly, I have no time for it and no room.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 7:37 PM | Message # 432
"If she doesn't like the idea of you coming with us, then she can take her own route. I'm going with you." I shrugged.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

RedTomsDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 7:54 PM | Message # 433
Great RP'er
Awards: 0
(i want us to end up back in a neighborhood within the vicinity of the wet dog place)
(basically where abby lives)
(and some of you if you want)
(its just a neighborhood, after we go there then we can head anywhere to anyone's content)

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 8:00 PM | Message # 434
From the Forest
(Okay, well I figure after so much that has gone on we should all fine a place to stay the night, timeskip, then start heading back. Is that okay?)

RedTomsDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 8:20 PM | Message # 435
Great RP'er
Awards: 0
(sure, I know i made this but i dont want to control everything we do, that'd be boring)

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » The Silver Eye ((I know it sucks))
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz