Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 7:06 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » The Silver Eye ((I know it sucks))
The Silver Eye
RedTomsDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 4:35 PM | Message # 1
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
As someone quoted, "If everyone was special, then there would be no special." Truly, that's only how you classify special. In Earth, there's ten very important people. All asleep, all unsuspecting of the next war- the one that would change every religion and split faith in two. These ten are supposed to defend the world. But really, would a normal person just give up their life to enter a whole different situation of Life, Death, and heroism? Is it worth the risk?

No one knows what it is at first, but sometimes they come to a hypothesis, 'What if it was a power?' 'What if we're supernatural?' 'What if we're different?'

'What if we represent something?'

And its all of the above. Confusing at first, right? Let me explain.

Archeologists find a silver eye in Chile's desert. They don't know what it does, but upon opening it, out comes five souls, that disappear into five individuals ALL over the world. This eye held ten souls of past individuals, who later represented something. The souls just wandered, not having a place to go to- until they were contained, and preserved for the right time. The right time as in the day Mephyrious was born.

Mephyrious is a giant. Who, Like pretty much every evil person, just LOVES to destroy things. No, no he doesen't. In fact, he isnt even alive. He's a soul, too, who separated his self into five and went into 5 people. THEY want to destroy the heroes... so the spirits are erased from ever existing. (In meaning, never existed/ never born.)

Who's side are you on?
Or...
Who possesses you?
Amelia Earhart, first woman to cross an ocean... Mabye. Gives you control over air, wind. Albert Einstien, one of the greatest scientists ever known. Gives you the control of Physics. Leonardo da Vinci, the greatest inventor to step on earth(Basically, the same abilities you get when you're a son/daughter of the Greek God Hephaestus). Alexander the Great, one of the greatest military commanders the world will know. Gives you the best fighting strategies. Ghandi, ranked in the top 10 most peaceful men ever to set foot on earth. Gives you control of water, because water is still and peaceful. Benjamin Franklin, inventor of electricity and much more. Lets you have the control of electricity.

CS
Name:
Appearance:
Who Possesses You?:
Items:
Weapons:
Other:

(I finally finished this)
(I hope I didn't mess up e_e)

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 4:54 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Name: Savannah Hale
Appearance: Attatchment
Who Possesses You?: Ghandi
Items: Backpack, water canteen, first aid kit, some dried food (like jerky, etc.)
Weapons: Glock 22 pistol, dagger
Other: Her parents are dead, and she's what people would call a 'street rat' and a 'theif'. She tends to steal a lot of things. All of her belongings were things she stole.
Attachments: 2213439.jpg (36.2 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

RedTomsDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 7:01 PM | Message # 3
Great RP'er
( I gtg...)
(Dibs on Benjamin Franklin)

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 8:06 PM | Message # 4
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(Water is calm da'fuck? Water is not calm)

CS
Name: Marii (Mar-I) Tik (T-I-c)
Appearance:
http://mjv-art.org/picture....yes.jpg
Who possesses you?: Amelia Earhart
Items: Guitar, water bottle, dried fruit, notebook, drawing pens.
Weapon: Throwing dagger
Other: Mari really loves all kinds of art, she sings, plays gutair, and draws a lot. She is a very good student and is pretty popular. Not super popular but she is nice to everyone and most people end up liking her. Her family life is drasticly worse then school, her mother is almost always drunk and her father is always at work. Then her two younger brothers, Trii and Tiin, that are always getting into trouble and recking the house. Dispite all if this she finds time make make sure the house is in order, she had her homework done, and she had time to get extra money. She played her gutair at her locally owned resturont, The Wet Dog.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 8:31 PM | Message # 5
Social warrior of the administration
CS
Name: Jackson Stonewall
Appearance: Attachment
Who Possesses You?: Alexander the great
Items: A book with no cover on it, a waterskin, a lighter, and a rope.
Weapons: A broadsword, and a double barrel he calls "ol' slugger"
Other: Jackson carries this giant sword for a joke, his friend dared him to carry it to the town and back, see if he is as strong as he acts.

"This sword is a joke, but this gun isn't."
Attachments: 4873559.png (201.9 Kb)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 8:33 PM | Message # 6
From the Forest
( "Guns are for cowards" )

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 8:37 PM | Message # 7
("Ah, well ain't that a shame, your bloody head's gone!")

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 8:38 PM | Message # 8
(XD)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 8:42 PM | Message # 9
From the Forest
(Eh.)

RedTomsDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:04 PM | Message # 10
Great RP'er
(All accepted, sorry i'm on late)
CS
Name: Abby Jonas
Appearance: Link: http://mjv-art.org/pictures/view_post/128517?lang=en
Who Possesses You?: Benjamin Frankiln
Items: Mini laptop
Weapons: Pocket knife.. she hates carrying around all these huge weapons, so just a "simple" pocket knife... that can electrocute you if she focuses hard enough...
Other: (I rushed e_e) TBR (for now)

-John F. Kennedy

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:20 PM | Message # 11
From the Forest
(Epic, can we start?)

RedTomsDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:35 PM | Message # 12
Great RP'er
(Start whenever)

-John F. Kennedy

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:39 PM | Message # 13
From the Forest
(.... I actually don't know how too.)

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 1:29 PM | Message # 14
I arrived in town that morning, slightly winded by carrying the large weapon.

Well, might as well jog around town some, since I'm here.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 2:00 PM | Message # 15
I sighed, walking through the streets I was all too farmiliar with, my hood up so people wouldn't recognize me.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » The Silver Eye ((I know it sucks))
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz