Wednesday, 2026-09-30, 2:41 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Vampires and Werewolves
EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 9:47 PM | Message # 661
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Then what about BOTH of them?"

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 9:56 PM | Message # 662
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Go ahead, kill Cody XD)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:00 PM | Message # 663
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Really? :D)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:15 PM | Message # 664
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"You know what? Fuck this, they die today." I say, swinging my blade upward, hitting the roof, causing it to begin falling apart and down from breakage.

"We can easily survive. They wont."


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 7:31 AM | Message # 665
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I nodded with a slight laugh, and stepped back.
(We won't kill Isaac, but since you said we could kill Cody, we will gladly oblige...)
I drew my sword, and, as usual, it became engulfed with black flames.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 10:47 AM | Message # 666
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Alright, you've got one minute to kill them yourself, before the room collapses. Have fun."

I begin carelessly walking to the outside of the house.


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 10:56 AM | Message # 667
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(I'm gonna wait for Super. Cause if we actually kill Cody and Super was joking or something, he'd get super pissed -3-)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 7:18 PM | Message # 668
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(I'm not joking,)

Cody-

I stared around the room, hearing the crunching and crumbling noises. "What the Hell!?! Your just leaving me and, er, Isaac, to DIE?!" I screamed as Jarren walked up the stairs, then I had looked over at the Brisk, her sword, engulfed in...flames? I backed up, going behind Isaac's limp unconscious body behind the chair. "Don't kill me...kill him!!!!!! KILL HIM! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" I yelled at her fiercely and, myself. I was overcome with emotion, anger, fear, frustration, disappointment.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EvieDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 5:05 AM | Message # 669
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Werewolf CS
Name: Virra Hoche
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Wolf Appearance: in attachment
Human Appearance: in attachment
Powers(One): Can control elements
Items: butterfly knife
Bio: Got attacked at a training camp for Juvenile Delinquents.
Other: She can be untruthful and sneaky.
Attachments: 0732174.jpg (35.3 Kb) · 1279611.jpg (33.8 Kb)


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 9:05 AM | Message # 670
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Accepted)
I snickered, stepping closer. "This will mean one less brat in my life"
I swung my blade down at him. When it came to killing, I was completely serious.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 11:10 AM | Message # 671
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(I've got the perfect image to symbolize this moment.)
Attachments: 9985164.png (71.4 Kb)


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 1:51 PM | Message # 672
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(XD, also, remember that Cody's behind Isaac)

Cody-

My eyes widened as I ducked, also seeing wood get perfectly sliced, just above Isaac's head. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!!! HE MADE ME THIS WAY!!!" I said, pointing a shaky finger at Isaac then at her. "I HAVE NO RIGHT TO DIE!!!! HE DOES!!!! HE DOES!" I shrieked.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EvieDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 2:19 PM | Message # 673
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
I woke up in a house falling apart. Screaming filled the air but my arm was pinned with a fallen beam. "HELLO! HELP!" I screamed not being able to move.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 2:21 PM | Message # 674
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"HA! Well you, are just an ignorant pup with a big mouth! So I'll shut it for you!!!" I yelled. I kicked Isaac out of the way and sliced at Cody again.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 2:52 PM | Message # 675
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Cody-

My eyes widened as i backed up falling to the ground. "AAhh!" I just missed her blade by milimeters. " GET AWAY FROM ME! I DIDNT MAKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!! HE DID!!!" I said jabbing a finger at Isaac. "ISAAC DID!!!! THIS WOULDNT OF HAPPENED IF IT WERENT FOR HIM!!!"

Isaac-

I opened my eyes as i hid the hard ground. I could here Brisk with a sword...and I couldn't tell who she was attacking, until I could hear Cody yell at her full tilt. "GET AWAY FROM ME! I DIDNT MAKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!! HE DID!!! ISAAC DID!!!! THIS WOULDNT OF HAPPENED IF IT WERENT FOR HIM!!" I layed there silent...despite the fact everything else wasnt, a tear was starting to form in my eye but I held it back, I didnt notice the pain or anything...just guilt.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz