Tuesday, 2026-09-29, 2:00 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Vampires and Werewolves
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 3:29 PM | Message # 676
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Oh, but thats not the reason I'm going to kill you. It's because you're getting in my way and on my nerves" I grinned, my eyes twinkling with a murderous glint. I brought my sword back down on Cody.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 9:50 PM | Message # 677
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Cody-

My eyes widened as I crawled back slamming into a wall... "NO!...PLEASE NO!.....no." I said quietly at the end.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EvieDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 1:39 AM | Message # 678
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
(Thats sad! Its like a sad book!)
I dragged myself through the rubble pushing off the beams towards the screaming, when suddenly it stopped. Oh no...


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 7:19 AM | Message # 679
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(:3)
I smirked. "Ah, peace and quiet." I kicked his corpse to make sure he's dead.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 2:40 PM | Message # 680
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
I stood up and steadied myself. I felt sick. I tried to push through a door but it was blocked by some old furniture. When I managed to open it just a crack I saw the body of a boy covered in blood. He was motionless and I couldn't see him breathing. When I finally tore my eyes away from the boy I noticed another boy and a girl with a bloody sword.... Silently I closed the door again.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 3:40 PM | Message # 681
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"TIMES UP!" I roar, As I come charging through the bottom floor, causing the house to come crashing down, as I emerge from the other side.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 3:41 PM | Message # 682
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"THE DEEDS DONE!" I yelled as an answer to Jarren.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 4:58 PM | Message # 683
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Alright, so they're both dead?"

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 5:34 PM | Message # 684
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Both? Eh, didn't get the time. The little one kept crying. I guess I took my time. And enjoyed it"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 7:06 PM | Message # 685
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"That's fine, I'm sure he wont escape the rubble."

(Speaking of that, aren't you still in the basement?)


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 7:07 PM | Message # 686
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Ya... But, well, just got out)
I climbed out of the rubble and outside, and stretched. "That felt good" I sheathed my sword.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 7:14 PM | Message # 687
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Lucky you. I get to kill the vampire, when the time comes. It's only fair."

I smirked.

"Now, let's get back with the others, before they start worrying." I say, and begin walking back, looking for them.


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 7:46 PM | Message # 688
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I groaned. "But that was going to be fuuunnnn" I complained, but followed none-the-less.

(Just so Super knows, Isaac isn't dead, unless he wants him to be)


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 11:44 PM | Message # 689
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(NO! Otherwise i'd have to make a new CS.....)

Isaac-

I groaned as I layed there in the arms of Brisk, Unconscious.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EvieDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 0:31 AM | Message # 690
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
The house collapsed around me and as I was running out a chunk of ceiling came down hard on my head, knocking me out.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz