Tuesday, 2026-09-29, 10:38 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Vampires and Werewolves
DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 5:31 AM | Message # 691
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I threw Isaac over my shoulder. "The kid could be of some use."

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 10:15 AM | Message # 692
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Primarily food, but possibly other uses."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 10:20 AM | Message # 693
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I laugh, and continue walking.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 1:38 PM | Message # 694
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Bump, cause i can't really do anything but make him wake up, which i don't want to do yet.)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EvieDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 3:53 PM | Message # 695
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
I wake up and push the rubble off myself and stand up. I touch my head and it comes back wet with blood. When I get out side I see two people walking away.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 9:05 PM | Message # 696
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"So, how exactly are we going to explain how the kid got K-O'd?"

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
EvieDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 9:22 PM | Message # 697
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
I steady myself and yell at the girl, "What the hell are you doing!"

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 11:37 PM | Message # 698
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Never swear at a demon XD jk)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EvieDate: Sunday, 2011-12-25, 11:42 PM | Message # 699
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
(Hahaha right, i'll try and remember that!)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 7:54 AM | Message # 700
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I held up a hand to Jarren, and handed Isaac to him.
I turned around, smirking. "I see you have the nerve to say 'hell' to me" I snarled.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 10:39 AM | Message # 701
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I took the kid, looked at him, then dropped him. I put my foot on his back.

I drew my blade.

"I think you might want to borrow this?"

It was a heavy greatsword, a very fun weapon for a werepyre.


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 10:58 AM | Message # 702
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"You're actually gonna let me use that?" I scoffed.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 3:33 PM | Message # 703
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Yes, but I expect it to be given back after you decimate her."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
EvieDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 4:06 PM | Message # 704
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
"You just killed that boy back there! What kind of monsters are you?!" I yelled not scared of the great sword.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 4:46 PM | Message # 705
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I grabbed the greatsword happily.
"Werepyres." I grinned. "Thats what kind of monsters we are"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz