Tuesday, 2026-09-29, 4:14 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Vampires and Werewolves
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 12:50 PM | Message # 721
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I looked at Isaac. "I'm not gonna kill her. Unless theres a reason to. Pointless murder isn't my thing" I shrugged. "I'm just asking if she would be able to kill, if we had too"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 1:01 PM | Message # 722
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
I relaxed a little, but I didn't trust Jarren. "Where's....Cody?" I asked, not Jarren, but Brisk again.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 1:06 PM | Message # 723
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I paused for a moment, and didnt look at Isaac. "Dead"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 1:14 PM | Message # 724
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I stiffened, my face hardened with a more serious expression on my face, my exhaustion somewhat disappearing. "How did he die." I said."Tell me, how did he die?" I raised my voice.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 1:17 PM | Message # 725
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"By my sword"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 1:36 PM | Message # 726
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I drop Isaac from my grip on his collar.

"Now don't try to run, child. We wouldn't want you to end up like Cody."


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
EvieDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 3:25 PM | Message # 727
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
"I can kill. But." I paused. "Only if they deserve to die."

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 3:58 PM | Message # 728
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"And what else can you do? If its all talk and no action, you wont live long"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 4:00 PM | Message # 729
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
"Don't underestimate me, I do have powers." I replied

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 5:56 PM | Message # 730
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"If we wanted someone who kills when they deserve to die, and has powers, we're hire a boxer."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 6:09 PM | Message # 731
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

"WHAT?! YOU SER- Oof!" I fell to the ground, moaning.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 6:25 PM | Message # 732
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Just stay quiet child, no need to further damage yourself."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 6:30 PM | Message # 733
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I was so angry and pissed...and what pissed me off more was that I couldn't show I was angry and upset...I was tired...exhausted...drained.And everything all went dark.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 6:43 PM | Message # 734
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I kicked him over on his side, to make sure he's still alive.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 7:09 PM | Message # 735
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I laughed abit. "Unconcious." I muttered. I looked back at the girl. "Seems like you're the one underestimating us"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz