Tuesday, 2026-09-29, 11:04 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Vampires and Werewolves
EvieDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 6:29 PM | Message # 751
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
(Oh sorry didn't know spark was a healer, what about the element air?)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 6:32 PM | Message # 752
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Sure :3)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 6:36 PM | Message # 753
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
(Thanks :D)
"Who said I wanted to join you two?"


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 6:37 PM | Message # 754
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac continued to breath heavily. Still badly bruised, and looking like a person from the simpsons cause of all the bruises. (XD)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 9:23 PM | Message # 755
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"When you tell us that you could be useful to us, that doesn't exactly say 'How about no'."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 9:55 PM | Message # 756
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I laughed at Jarrens comment.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 1:09 AM | Message # 757
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
"I said I could help. Then I simply answered a few of you're questions." I said calmly. These two were sure a piece of work.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 9:24 AM | Message # 758
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(You said 'were' a piece of work. Yet we are still there.
......?)
"Yes, but help with what?"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 11:35 AM | Message # 759
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"She's worthless, let's just kill her."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 12:09 PM | Message # 760
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I held my hand up. "She hasn't told us her worth yet"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 2:41 PM | Message # 761
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
I made Issac float off the ground and high into the air. "Thats only half of it."

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 3:57 PM | Message # 762
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Telikenesis, I'm guessing?)
"Telekenesis, eh? But tell me, what would you help us with?"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 5:25 PM | Message # 763
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
"Depends on what you need help with. I'm not here to fight with you or steal. Just hoping to to travel with you." I sighed

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 6:34 PM | Message # 764
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Just to warn you, if we get bored we may possibly decide to kill you" I laughed.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 0:53 AM | Message # 765
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
"Yea sure no problem." I said happily.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz