Sunday, 2026-09-27, 7:35 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Vampires and Werewolves
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 8:51 AM | Message # 766
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I shrugged. "Lets get back to Caine"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 10:59 AM | Message # 767
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I take my blade back from Brisk in anger, and sheath it. I begin walking back to where we last saw Caine.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 11:24 AM | Message # 768
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I laughed, and followed Jarren.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 4:04 PM | Message # 769
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
"want me to carry him?" I asked pointing at the boy.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 4:42 PM | Message # 770
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
Without a word, I go back and pick him up, carrying him over my shoulder.

(Simply because if he squirms, He could get crushed like a worm.)


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 5:52 PM | Message # 771
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I chuckled. "Why so silent?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 6:39 PM | Message # 772
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
I decided to walk beside the girl not speaking. Who cares if they killed me anyway? I had no meaning to live.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 1:49 AM | Message # 773
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(I dont think Isaac can struggle if he sorta looks like a simpsons character xD)

Isaac-

I opened my eyes slightly...just squinting. I probably looked like I was still unconscious. I looked at the girl, and it was hard, when I was getting bounced around slightly from...I think Jarren. I wondered why she was with us...what her reason why was. Cody.... I thought somewhat miserably. He didn't deserve to die...my ignorance killed him. That's what happened. That's why hes not here today...


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
EvieDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 2:24 AM | Message # 774
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
I noticed the boy was awake but I kept my mouth shut, I didn't want him to get hurt anymore.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 8:23 AM | Message # 775
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I started to whistle, and twirl my sword around. (XD)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:04 PM | Message # 776
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
I edged away from the girl avoiding her twirling blade.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:39 PM | Message # 777
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I grinned at the new girl, and continued to twirl it.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SparkDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 5:36 PM | Message # 778
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(This reached past it's limit!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!)
Caine
I smirk. "Another? This isnt a bloody orphanage."



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 7:32 PM | Message # 779
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(XD)
"Eh, she can... Oi, I forgot, what can you do, exactly?"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EvieDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 7:51 PM | Message # 780
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
"I can control slash create wind and air." I say

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz