Monday, 2026-09-28, 5:01 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Vampires and Werewolves
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 9:17 PM | Message # 781
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Ok." I turned back to Caine. "Oh ya, I killed Cody, by the way"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 10:16 PM | Message # 782
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"I still don't find that useful..." I mumble.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
EvieDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 10:29 PM | Message # 783
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
"You never know when something might come in handy." I said bitterly.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 0:20 AM | Message # 784
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Caine
"You mean I healed that little bastard for nothing?"



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 0:39 AM | Message # 785
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"No, not for nothing. He had a good minute of extra survival."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 4:45 AM | Message # 786
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
I sighed at their conversation.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰


Message edited by Evie - Sunday, 2012-01-01, 4:51 AM
 
DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 8:04 AM | Message # 787
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I showed my sword to Caine. "It felt good to finally kill again. See that? Thats his blood" I pointed to the blood on the blade.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 4:09 PM | Message # 788
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
I wipe the blood off with my hand, and I wipe the bloody mess on her face. "Really?"


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 4:30 PM | Message # 789
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
I backed off and decided to walk beside the one holding the boy.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 4:51 PM | Message # 790
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
"I'm never healing again..." I mumble.
Mood: facepalm



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 4:54 PM | Message # 791
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I just grinned, whiped the blood off my face, and licked it off my hand.
(xD)


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 4:54 PM | Message # 792
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Awesome, cause Isaac just so happens to need healing xD)

Isaac lay unconscious again, bruised all over and sore. (When he gets healed his powers are going to start working soon.)


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 5:01 PM | Message # 793
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
"Don't tell me I have to heal... that..."
Mood: no



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 5:02 PM | Message # 794
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Try out Guardians of the Isle)


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 5:58 PM | Message # 795
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"No, let him just stay the way he is. Maybe he'll die, and I can throw him in a river." I say, throwing him on his back, on the ground.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz