|
Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary
|
|
| Equinox | Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-22, 10:02 PM | Message # 151 |
 Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Status: Offline
| (The only reason I enjoy Shakespeare is because of the tempest. I got to play a drunk sailor, and got to curse at and bitch slap a fellow student.)
~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~
"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
|
| |
|
|
| Demon | Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-22, 10:02 PM | Message # 152 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| (Nice!)
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|
| Equinox | Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-22, 10:06 PM | Message # 153 |
 Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Status: Offline
| (Oh, I also forgot I got to play, I think his name was "Soprano" or something like that, who was a drunk butler. To escape the the breaking of the ship, I jumped on the wine cellar, and survived off nothing but wine until I encountered the beast of the story, who's name I cannot remember. We made him our slave, not knowing he was the son of a witch and the devil. XD)
~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~
"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
|
| |
|
|
| Demon | Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-22, 10:08 PM | Message # 154 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| (Epic. In my plays, I was a carrot once ._.)
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|
| Gabby | Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-22, 10:23 PM | Message # 155 |
 Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Status: Offline
| (Poor you...)
"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.
Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
|
| |
|
|
| Demon | Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-22, 10:24 PM | Message # 156 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| (XD)
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|
| Supernerd | Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-22, 10:33 PM | Message # 157 |
 A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Status: Offline
| (Oh yeah?! I was a BUMBLEBEE! And I had to walk up to this one person. and say "Buzza buzz buzz buzza buzz buzz OOPS!" And walking in a weird crouch/walk motion while shaking my but, and I had to walk around a person then bump into them with my bum as I said "OOPS!")
Some say its nice to have good signatures....
Well.
.....
There you have it.
|
| |
|
|
| Demon | Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 8:00 AM | Message # 158 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| (Nice...)
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|
| Spark | Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 10:37 AM | Message # 159 |
 Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Status: Offline
| (I was in 4 or 5 plays, 1 short film movie, and i`m going to be in 2 upcoming plays that both have to do with Santa and Christmas.) (Help me.)
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
|
| |
|
|
| Demon | Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 1:15 PM | Message # 160 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| I sighed, looking at the ceiling. "What now?"
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|
| Spark | Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 2:44 PM | Message # 161 |
 Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Status: Offline
| Red The doors burst open. "Good morning!" It was Burch. It only felt like... 21 minutes.
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
|
| |
|
|
| Kenzieroo | Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 2:46 PM | Message # 162 |
|
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Status: Offline
| ~Sylvia
I sigh, "Whatever."
On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
|
| |
|
|
| Spark | Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 3:06 PM | Message # 163 |
 Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Status: Offline
| Burch "It`s your first day!" Red Hmph. Cheerio Really, just really? Caine "Shit."
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
|
| |
|
|
| Kenzieroo | Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 3:07 PM | Message # 164 |
|
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Status: Offline
| ~Sylvia
"So now what?"
On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
|
| |
|
|
| Spark | Date: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 4:09 PM | Message # 165 |
 Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Status: Offline
| Burch "School, of course!" [1 day later] Red Do you want to know what Physics was? Practicing Physic moves. I ACED that. Now it`s lunchtime. I sat at the table in the very corner. Cheerio I was sitting in the table Red was at. Caine I was, too. (I have amazing plans for this. We`ll discover Burch`s powers!)
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
|
| |
|
|