Wednesday, 2026-10-07, 1:39 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 5:56 PM | Message # 166
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

I sit quietly at the table bored out of my mind.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 7:06 PM | Message # 167
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I sat down at a table and groaned."Stupid school.."I groaned holding my head.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 7:19 PM | Message # 168
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I was currently walking around, throwing a baseball sized fire ball up and down in my left hand.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
SparkDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 7:33 PM | Message # 169
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Red
I took a large bite out of the Cafeteria food. "I got in trouble... I made a illusion of a lion in the center of the classroom in physics. The students here are treating me like i`m some sort of pre-k person. They`re all in awe. I showed them!"
Caine[MutantForm]
I sat down. "They helped me find my 'true form'. I`m a fairy."
Cheerio
"My day was horrible. It`s a living hell."



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
DemonDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 7:46 PM | Message # 170
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I sat at the table everyone was gathered at.
"Living hell, you say? I've seen THE Living hell"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 7:59 PM | Message # 171
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I walked to my seat and sat down.I groaned."I have detention, but like I'm going to show up."I said smiling and holding my head.I closed my eyes and groaned to myself.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
SparkDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 8:01 PM | Message # 172
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Cheerio
"So have I." I lifted the ketchup in the air(Telekenesis), and I poured it on her head, along with the wrapper.
Caine
I flapped my wings, and my left one hit Brisk`s head.



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 8:03 PM | Message # 173
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I grabbed my tray and stood up.I tipped it all the way over on his head."Have some lunch."I said smiling.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
DemonDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 8:03 PM | Message # 174
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I just plainly flipped Caine off.
"I have detention too"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 8:06 PM | Message # 175
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I smirked."Good for you."I said smiling and sitting down.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 8:15 PM | Message # 176
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

I sigh and trace the table with my index finger.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 10:42 PM | Message # 177
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I walked by the table.

"What girls, can't keep a steady record for the first day?"


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 11:18 PM | Message # 178
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I smiled at him."That's never going to happen on my side."I said smiling and leaning backwards.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
TheXFDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 11:21 PM | Message # 179
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(May I join?)

Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 11:29 PM | Message # 180
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I believe you can XF.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz