Friday, 2026-10-02, 10:44 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary
TheXFDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 11:44 PM | Message # 181
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(42) smile

Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:02 AM | Message # 182
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(???)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
TheXFDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:06 AM | Message # 183
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
if your paddling down the road and your wings fall off, how pancakes does it take to cover the roof of a dog house

Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:08 AM | Message # 184
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Alread heard that joke, 42.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
TheXFDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:09 AM | Message # 185
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
wheres the CS

Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:12 AM | Message # 186
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
http://roleplayers.ucoz.com/forum/16-195-1

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
TheXFDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:12 AM | Message # 187
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
im mellow mellow

Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:13 AM | Message # 188
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(On Ch. 1. And Kenz my sister Kat is going to join.)

Added (2011-11-24, 0:13 Am)
---------------------------------------------
(On Ch. 1. And Kenz my sister Kat is going to join.)


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:14 AM | Message # 189
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Cool.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:17 AM | Message # 190
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Note I'm insane as Gabby, so don't blame me. Because I'm her awesome older sister)

CS
Name/Nickname: Achlys(Don't ask me to explain on how to spell... I looked it up)
Age(13-17): 17
Gender: Female
MutantAppearance(Op.): http://ip2.mjv-art.org/jvwall_images/d62/d620ed2c87bdcc33e8f8a1deea3ff532_bp.jpg
HumanAppearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3633/3315785309_48e64e559a.jpg
Powers(In Rules): Shadow-shifting(turning into a shadow biggrin ), teleportation
Items: Nothing.
Weapon: Duel pistols
Personality: Mainly one of those people that seems to always wake up on the wrong side of the bed and even acts like that, but when you first meet her she tends to be one of those shy types that rarely speaks. After a while though it's hard to even believe that there's a meaning of kind around her. She even has a cruel sense of humor.
Other: Kate's elder sister.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
TheXFDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:31 AM | Message # 191
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Name/Nickname:Jake
Age(13-17):16
Gender:m
MutantAppearance(Op.):Torn up shirt and shoes,blue pants(baggy),a HUGE lumpy backpack and always has board expression on his face
HumanAppearance:a shirt,blue eyes,pants(baggy), and lumpy backpack
Powers(In Rules):Major controlling electricity Minor reading minds
Items:1 set of wings, a Pokemon deck, and a suicide note(just if case smile )
Weapon:1 sword and 1 gun
Personality:MEAN.sometimes romantic
Other: is Angel's brother and has ALOT of money


Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:04 AM | Message # 192
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Both accepted)
WELCOME TO RPF


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:05 AM | Message # 193
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I sat down, poking at my lunch with a fork.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:17 AM | Message # 194
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Nice to see more new roleplayers are joining our site, eh demon?)

I laugh, and continue walking, throwing the baseball sized fireball up and down again.


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:19 AM | Message # 195
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Ya. A good thing to know :D)
"This is discusting.. How is this FOOD?!" I looked down. There was a greasy slice of pizza on my tray.
"I prefer meat"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz