Tuesday, 2026-09-29, 11:04 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 7:42 PM | Message # 211
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(It. Is. HILARIOUS how many words she keeps getting wrong.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 7:43 PM | Message # 212
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Why is everyone beginning to become so crazy? I'm getting scared.)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 7:45 PM | Message # 213
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Ikr? I find it funny.
I learned Spanish in elementary and middle school, I taught myself German, and Im learning French now.
Convinient, isnt it?)


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:36 PM | Message # 214
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
( tongue This is fun!!! It's always fun to be crazy!)

~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:41 PM | Message # 215
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Yeah Gabby knows what I mean!)

~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:43 PM | Message # 216
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
((again)XD)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:19 PM | Message # 217
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
~ Achlys ~
I went into the cafeteria and quickly went to get my lunch, which ended up being greasy pizza. I looked around, wondering where to sit.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:22 PM | Message # 218
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Sorry Spark, Im bitching like hell today.
I just realized..
My life sucks)


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:23 PM | Message # 219
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Kate

I sighed and looked around the cafeteria room. I saw a girl with a tray and made an evil smile. "One second guys."I said standing up, wiping ketchup off my face and hair, and walking towards her.'I might be able to tip her tray over and make a mess!! Hee hee!!'I thought happily while getting there."You!"I screamed raising an arm and pointing to her.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:24 PM | Message # 220
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
~ Achlys ~
I looked at Kate and blinked, " What?" I asked in a small voice, clutching my tray.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:26 PM | Message # 221
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Kate

I smiled and tapped my sister's shoulder."Over here. I made some niiiccceee friends."I said with a smile while walking her over to the table.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:27 PM | Message # 222
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
~ Achlys ~
I looked at Kate and sighed, "What kind of nice friends?" I questioned, knowing that I'd probably end up forgetting what she said later anyways.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:28 PM | Message # 223
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I sighed.
"Kate, quit being an asshole to the newbies and leave the girl alone" I snarled, giving her a cold glare that said 'Dont screw with me'
(xD)


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:31 PM | Message # 224
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
~ Achlys ~
I looked at Brisk, "Your calling MY sister an asshole? That must mean your an asshole." I said.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.


Message edited by Kat - Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:31 PM
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:31 PM | Message # 225
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Kate

I smirked at Brisk and smiled."She's my older sister and Achlys they really aren't nice as you can see."I said pointing to everyone's angry faces from the horrible day everyone had.(XD)


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz