|
Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary
|
|
| Demon | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:33 PM | Message # 226 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| I waved casually. "I'm no mind reader. Im a shapeshifter" "Well, I seem to make that impression on everyone." I said to Achlys.
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|
| Kat | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:36 PM | Message # 227 |
 Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Status: Offline
| ~ Achlys ~ I sat down, "Really? I thought it was natural! I bet we'd be an awesome team!" I said, an idea in mind.
~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~ I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
|
| |
|
|
| Gabby | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:36 PM | Message # 228 |
 Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Status: Offline
| I made water from an open water bottle scare an entire table of people."Now that was awesome."I said smiling and sitting down casually.
"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.
Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
|
| |
|
|
| Demon | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:36 PM | Message # 229 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| "Oh really?"
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|
| Kat | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:38 PM | Message # 230 |
 Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Status: Offline
| ~ Achlys ~ I nodded and dabbed a napkin over the pizza to get most of the grease,"Well I have shadow-shifting and you have shape-shifting, so we could probably even kill a few people."I said casually and looked at the napkin to see how much grease.
~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~ I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
Message edited by Kat - Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:39 PM |
| |
|
|
| Demon | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:44 PM | Message # 231 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| "Not bad... Not bad at all.." I smirked. "Say, have you ever tried eating a human? They dont taste all that bad..."
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|
| Gabby | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:47 PM | Message # 232 |
 Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Status: Offline
| Kate
I sighed and looked at my food. I shook my head and leaned back again.I watched people come in and out while smiling evilly.
"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.
Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
|
| |
|
|
| Kat | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:47 PM | Message # 233 |
 Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Status: Offline
| ~ Achlys ~ I shook my head, "I haven't. I always get so distracted, plus I don't try ruining my clothes on exciting days." I said and took a bite from the pizza.
~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~ I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
|
| |
|
|
| Demon | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:49 PM | Message # 234 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| "Hn. This stuff..." I lifted up the slice of pizza. "It doesnt appeal to me"
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|
| Kat | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:50 PM | Message # 235 |
 Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Status: Offline
| ~ Achlys ~ I snickered, "Then I suggest a protest for better food." I said.
~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~ I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
|
| |
|
|
| Gabby | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:52 PM | Message # 236 |
 Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Status: Offline
| Kate
I shook my head and closed my eyes."So...weird...."I said shaking my head and looking at Achlys.
"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.
Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
|
| |
|
|
| Demon | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:53 PM | Message # 237 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| "Im pretty sure they wont go along with my thoughts for lunch"
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|
| Gabby | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:54 PM | Message # 238 |
 Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Status: Offline
| I smiled."Maybe.If only we had someone to control people by their minds."I said with a sigh.
"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.
Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
|
| |
|
|
| Kat | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:55 PM | Message # 239 |
 Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Status: Offline
| ~ Achlys ~ I glanced at Kate and lightly bopped heron the head then looked at Brisk, "They might change their minds if at least half of us protest." I said.
~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~ I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
|
| |
|
|
| Demon | Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:56 PM | Message # 240 |
 ※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Status: Offline
| "I'm pretty sure nobody else wants to eat raw meat" I laughed.
ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ um
|
| |
|
|