Sunday, 2026-09-27, 8:37 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary
TheXFDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:23 PM | Message # 256
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(I need more people to join my tread, it is called The End Of 42!(Life,the Universe and Everything)so please join)

Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!
 
SparkDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:36 PM | Message # 257
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(I joined.)
(Time to face my horrible personalities.)
Red
"What the hell is wrong with her?" I whisper into Caine`s ear.
Caine
"She`s kinda crazy." I whisper back. We both giggled.
(Talkin` bout` that` Kate` girl`.)



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:39 PM | Message # 258
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
~ Achlys ~
I noticed Red and Caine and looked at them, "What are you two giggling about?" I asked and a grin appeared n my face, "Is it about a dead body? "I asked.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:41 PM | Message # 259
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Neamie!)
Kate

I heard the other guys giggling and shook my head angrily."Shut up."I said strictly at them."I think I know what you're sayin'"I said angrily still leaning.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D


Message edited by Gabby - Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:53 PM
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:41 PM | Message # 260
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(No it's called Neamie.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:47 PM | Message # 261
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Oh right sorry messed up.)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
SparkDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:49 PM | Message # 262
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Red
I giggle. Then I giggle more.
Caine
I facepalm.
Cheerio
It`s horrible sitting at a table full of girls, and you are the only boy!



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:57 PM | Message # 263
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Kate

I smiled and looked around the room. I placed my head on my hand and looked down bored-ly."Everything's so boring."I said with a sigh.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:58 PM | Message # 264
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Can you place post on anouth forum?!?!)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:02 PM | Message # 265
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I came flying past the table, skidding to the ground on my back, as a Rhino comes charging towards me.

I manage to get up and grab the rhino by the horns.

"SHIT MAN! ALL I DID WAS BURN YOUR BLOODY SHIRT!" I yell, holding him while I continue to push.


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:08 PM | Message # 266
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
~ Achlys ~
I looked at who flew past the table and blinked and bopped Kate on the head, "Who's the idiot?" I asked.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
SparkDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:09 PM | Message # 267
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(You`re saying bored to the WROOOOONG person!)
Caine
"You want excitement?" I pound my fist against the ground. A rock golem appears. "Attack."
Red
"Dumbasses!" I make everyone smell poop. I did have control over all of the 5 senses. "Teeheehee."



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.


Message edited by Spark - Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:12 PM
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:12 PM | Message # 268
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Kate

I smiled and ignored the thing."That's Jarren."I said Achlys.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:13 PM | Message # 269
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Thanks gabby, spark?)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
SparkDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:16 PM | Message # 270
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Caine
The headmaster walked towards us. "Burch is the headmaster?!" I froze.
Burch
"Good riddance! It`s onlt been a day!"



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz