Thursday, 2026-10-01, 1:14 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:57 PM | Message # 241
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Kate

I sighed."I betcha the rest of us probably won't protest."I said with a shrug.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:57 PM | Message # 242
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
~ Achlys ~
I looked at Kate, "Why not?" I questioned.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.


Message edited by Kat - Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:58 PM
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 9:58 PM | Message # 243
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I shrugged again.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:01 PM | Message # 244
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I shook my head and looked at Brisk."You've never met them yet Achlys.Their just a few jerks and one of us is gone sooo...I don't know."I said shrugging and giving the 'I have no idea', but smiling look.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:04 PM | Message # 245
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
~ Achlys ~
I frowned and whacked Kate on the head, "Negative attitudes are frowned on!" I snapped then bit into my pizza, "Annoying little sister..." I mumbled.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:05 PM | Message # 246
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Are you guys tired of the security code? I'll make you in the 'Checked' group, since I trsut you both. It just gets rid of the security code.)
I laughed.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:07 PM | Message # 247
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
( I don't think I deserve that honor yet, besides I'm insane. When did people trust insane people?)
~ Achlys ~
I took another bite of my pizza, mumbling to myself.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:10 PM | Message # 248
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(I'd love to get rid of the security code, but my sister's right. When did people trust insane people?)

Kate

I grabbed the spot she hit me and hit her in the head back."Now what did you say!?"I asked trying to to think of what she said.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:14 PM | Message # 249
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(XD)
~ Achlys ~
I moved my head and sighed," Nothing you annoying sister." I said.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:16 PM | Message # 250
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Kate

I sighed and leaned back again."That's what you said."I said.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:17 PM | Message # 251
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Ey, Im insane too.
And the previous owner, Striker, entrusted me (and Equinox) with this site.
I trust insane people.
Me, Equi, and you guys are all insane :D)


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:18 PM | Message # 252
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Thank you!!!)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
TheXFDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:18 PM | Message # 253
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Jakeup

Went to get my REALLY greesey lunch."Is there ANYTHING here that is NOT greesey?!?!


Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!

Message edited by TheXF - Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:21 PM
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:20 PM | Message # 254
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(okay I'll agree with you on insane people... That reminds of on this one site I have this thing on my profile. It says something like how if insane people admit they're insane, then that means people who say they're normal just haven't realized it yet.)
~ Achlys ~
I nodded, "I DO say that!" I said.


~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:22 PM | Message # 255
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Kate

I smiled and closed my eyes, relaxing in my seat in the process.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz