Thursday, 2026-10-01, 6:16 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary
SparkDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:53 AM | Message # 196
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Welcome!! I would encourage you to read the chapter 1 thread.)
Cheerio
"I`m not a girl."
Caine
"You`re acting like one!"
Cheerio
"Shut the fuck up."
Caine
"Make me."
Cheerio
"I guess I will."
Red
"I can`t stand this anymore."



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:05 AM | Message # 197
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Sweet, I have a reason to read)

~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
SparkDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:13 AM | Message # 198
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(If you need someplace to start, start at our place in the cafeteria.)


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:23 AM | Message # 199
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(K, I have at least 27 pages left to read... I should pick up my pace.)

~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
TheXFDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 12:17 PM | Message # 200
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I just finished mellow

Added (2011-11-24, 12:17 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for letting us join! cool


Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!
 
SparkDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 12:55 PM | Message # 201
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(No problem.)
(My dog keeps barking at the people coming for thanksgiving.)
(It`s so annoying.)



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 1:02 PM | Message # 202
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Have you tried distracting the dog?)

~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
TheXFDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 1:38 PM | Message # 203
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Can we get a talking dog?)

Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!
 
SparkDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 2:36 PM | Message # 204
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Que la terre east petite à qui la voit des cieux!)
(Allwissend bin ich nicht; doch viel ist mir bewisst.)



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
KatDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 2:46 PM | Message # 205
Beginning RP'er
Group: Users
Messages: 38
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Uh what?)

~Calling all evil characters, calling all evil characters, please report to Genesis's mind immediately.~
I'm innocent, no matter what crime I'm blamed for.
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 3:26 PM | Message # 206
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I give up this RP to fast confusing and boring.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 5:04 PM | Message # 207
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(UGH, I forgot what omniscient means, Spark xD
Yes, I understood what you said. I think I read it wrong though)


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SparkDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 5:54 PM | Message # 208
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Que es Michel Angelos? De tú en ges, de a bes el sol.)


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
TheXFDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 7:00 PM | Message # 209
Viewer
Group: Users
Messages: 16
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
WHAT!?! angry angry angry angry angry

Just so you know, I always have a suicide note JUST for YOU!
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 7:31 PM | Message # 210
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Really, Spark, stop using translator.
I know you're using it because I KNOW you don't know German, French, AND Spanish.
Its pretty obvious)


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz