[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » ~White Lights~
~White Lights~
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 2:49 PM | Message # 1
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
The world is bigger then we know, their watching us. Watching us, and are every move. Some of us, closer then others. We have what they need, magic powers over an element.You have the power to save yourself, that is if you can get passed the White Brick Maze.

As you go about your 'normal' day you hear a faint cry, and then nothing. Your eyes failing you, falling lower and lower until you fall. The world around you feels of a warm liquid, or a humid summer day. Calm over whelms you. Every sound a whisper, not to be uncovered. Until you drift into a dreamless sleep.

You are awaken, by a soft note. It sounds like a wind instrument, but the sound so faint no one could figure it out. Now you find yourself covered in warm white sheets, on a white bunk bed in a white brick room. Lifting your hand and tuching the wall it feels like a brick, a brick without paint. You sit up, finding you are not the only one. 10 sets of bunk beds line the north wall, all filled. 20 people. In the middle of the room is a white table with a white, neatly folded note. The wall had no doors, no windows... Nothing.

At this time you look to yourself finding that your wearing a white shirt and white pants, jeans but white (Girls where jean-skirts). Next to each bunk bed where two pairs of socks and shoes.

The only thing left to do is read the note....

~Rules~
What I say goes
You may have more then one character, only 20 people (Although I doubt that many charters will be made)
You can join at any time, no matter who far we are in the maze
No saying 'It's not in the rules'

~CS~
Name:
@ge:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skill/power:
Bio:
Other:

~My CS~
Name: Sylvia
@ge: 15
Appearance: She's 5' 10" tall, with skinny arms and legs, she has a roundish head covered in freckles, with round green eyes. She hair is long flat and red that ends unevenly at the middle of her back.
Personality: Quiet, shy, smart, helpful.
Skill/Power(More will be explained through the story, but you have 'magic'): Control over Water
Bio: TBR
Other:

~My CS~
Name: Cat
@ge: 16
Appearance: She is way tall standing at an even 6', she has a sturdy frame but her arms a bit to long. She has large green eye's looking strangle like cat eyes. She has a square noise that's a bit crocked on her face. On her left arm is a c shaped scar, her hair is short and brown it lands perfectly on her shoulders, and has natural highlights of blonde and red.
Personality: She's loud and in charge, there's not doubt. Not that she is mean she is just a born leader, even thought she always ends up the leader, she makes sure she ask for help when she needs it, and lover to hear others ideas.
Skill/Power(More will be explained through the story, but you have 'magic'): Can talk to animals, and shift into them. (Mammals only)
Bio: She left home at an early age tired of being called stupid and having to big dreams. She meets up with a circus and finds that she is good at acrobatics and a great animal trainer, althought is offten stuck with the hard jobs she never complains and always get all her jobs done and many of her coworks done before her lunch time. She is determend to prove a point.
Other: N/A

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Saturday, 2011-10-29, 6:33 PM

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 4:05 PM | Message # 2
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(I like it, I like it a lot)

Name:Isaac Jarome
@ge:15
Appearance:
Personality:Isaac is very Ignorant, and arrogant, especially when it comes to making a decision, or, an arguement, he has a gentle side....he somewhat won't harm kids...well, small kids that is, he finds them...well, TBR(Thats his gentle side lol)
Skill/powerCan turn Invisible.
Bio:Isaac has been alone his whole life, and was last walking into the forest, where he remembered the birds singing, before he passed out.
Other: N/A

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Saturday, 2011-10-29, 7:13 PM

DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 5:19 PM | Message # 3
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(Noticed your CS, Kenzi, is the only one that says Skill/Power. Not fair. Adding it on mine >_> Cuz if u have one, I have one)
Name: Brisk
Appearance: Must I really?
Personality: Dark, merciless, if you get on her good side shes nice, mysterious, tough, clever
Skill/Power: Shapeshifting
Bio: TBR (You all know it anyways)
Other: None

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 6:30 PM | Message # 4
From the Forest
(Oops, typo. I ment skill/power not element. So take out element leave skill/power)

DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 7:59 PM | Message # 5
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Awards: 9
(Oh XD)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-10-30, 1:40 AM | Message # 6
From the Forest
(Both accepted, start anytime.)
~Cat~
I wake abruptly head up straight quickly absorbing my surroundings. White was the first I registered until I look to my hands. 'No still intact...' I think to myself.... 'Sarah! What have you done... What have you done?'. I sigh and lightly jumping onto the ground from the top bunk not making a sound... 'Lucky me.' and I walk to the only shape in the room, a table.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2011-10-30, 5:57 AM | Message # 7
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
~CS~
Name: Gregar Frost
Appearance: A little over 6' tall, blue eyes, white-ish blond hair, caucasian, very sharp features, skinny, but not weak, not really ever seen with a smile no his face.
Personality: Usually gets into trouble, he doesn't really like to be around people in general.
Skill/power: Power of ice/water(mainly ice)
Bio: Gregarlives by himself, seeing as he has no family, that he knows of at least. He usually gets in trouble, most of it is just being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and sometimes he goes to seek it out.
Other:

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-10-30, 8:23 AM | Message # 8
From the Forest
(Accepted)

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-10-30, 4:59 PM | Message # 9
"MMph" I said as I slowly woke up..my eyes blurry, all I saw was white...I looked around the room, it was white for sure, I then noticed I was in a bed and slowly got out, looking around. "where the hell are we"

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-10-30, 6:10 PM | Message # 10
From the Forest
~Cat~

I turn around, "Oh hey, I'm not the only one awake."

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-10-30, 6:37 PM | Message # 11
I looked at her, ignoring what she said. "Where are we?" I repeated, looking around.

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-10-30, 7:19 PM | Message # 12
From the Forest
~Cat~

A wait a second, maybe a second to long... "I don't know." I drug out my words.

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-10-30, 8:11 PM | Message # 13
I stared at her, determining if she was lying or not, "are we in an asylum?...of some kind?"

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-10-30, 8:14 PM | Message # 14
From the Forest
~Cat~

I look around the room, then at my clothes then back at him. "I don't think so... I mean I don't think they put so many people in one room together...."

GabbyDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 11:32 PM | Message # 15
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
~CS~
Name:Angel
Appearance:http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/24800000/Anime-Girl-anime-female-characters-24849504-1280-960.jpg
Personality: silent, friendly, understandable
Skill/power:She can listen to thoughts.
Bio:She and her little sister were once together, but one day she was at her friend's house and her parents went to pick her up.She was at her friend's house when her grandparents came to pick her up instead.She soon found out her parents and her sister had died in a huge crash.She had to live with her grandparents ever since.
Other:

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » ~White Lights~
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz