Saturday, 2026-10-03, 0:11 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
~White Lights~
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-02, 11:08 PM | Message # 436
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
( cry I don't want this to end, but I'm out of ideas.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 0:52 AM | Message # 437
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Its ok. happy )

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
Zombo104Date: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 2:42 AM | Message # 438
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
(Something attacks us? I dunno... The note did say we would need our new tools/weapons or whatever :P)

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 8:00 AM | Message # 439
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Ya :/)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-12-04, 1:41 AM | Message # 440
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

I walk up to the north wall, "North it is then." I put my hand on the wall fingers outstretch. "Seems as if theres water behind this wall, I can hear it and the vibrations."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-12-04, 9:47 AM | Message # 441
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I followed, in human form. "Should we go to the water?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-12-04, 12:07 PM | Message # 442
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

I walk over, putting both my hands on the wall. "We should go, it's not full it's just flowing down the wall." I pause, "Ites only about a inch thick on the bottom. "


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Sunday, 2011-12-04, 2:33 PM | Message # 443
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I looked at wall."Weird."I said while staring at it.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
Zombo104Date: Sunday, 2011-12-04, 3:03 PM | Message # 444
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
~Kate~
"Well lets go then!" I said getting excited.

~Kaitie~
I look at my sis Why is she getting so excited about all of this? Like, really. Who knows what will happen next


It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-12-04, 3:15 PM | Message # 445
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I shrugged. "We should hurry up"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-12-04, 4:37 PM | Message # 446
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

"I'll open it," I pull my hands down on the wall. A crack come out from under my hands, soon a whole spiral of cracks come out like spider webs as the water leaks out. Soon the tile crumbled down and gave s small hole to walk though. "That worked way better then I thought it would."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-07, 6:22 PM | Message # 447
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I shrugged."Maybe.'I said with the shrug added and a sigh of boredom.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-12-08, 11:24 PM | Message # 448
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

I step in my bare feet felt cool from the water. The inside was exactly what I expected, but the walls where yellow. The shining water and the yellow tile made me want to vomit. Not exactly my favorite color.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-12-09, 12:02 PM | Message # 449
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I looked around. "Whoever designed the place was horrible..." I muttered

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-09, 5:40 PM | Message # 450
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Vinny

"Its a test, not a place to live or play." I said as I walked in.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz