Monday, 2026-10-05, 3:51 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
~White Lights~
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 11:55 PM | Message # 406
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Vinny

"I can tell your not tired."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 0:07 AM | Message # 407
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I rolled my eyes and yawned.I turned my head and started closing my eyes as I was playing with one of my arrows.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 0:20 AM | Message # 408
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

I was messing with glove figuring out the best way to us it.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Zombo104Date: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 2:19 AM | Message # 409
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
~Kaitie~
I looked at the fruit and took a couple and put them in my pocket in case someone got hungry later. Then sat on a chair thinking of what used to be home.

~Kate~
I take a fruit and nom it down in less than a minute. The I sit in a chair to examine my daggers, I noticed that they where giving off a strange odor. I started to get dizzy so I put it away. "I think my daggers are coated in something, but I don't know what .." I randomly said.


It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 8:46 AM | Message # 410
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I sat on a bed, fiddling with the skull.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 9:40 AM | Message # 411
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

I pull out the letter again and reread it, though I had it memorized. Slowly I put it back, "What would you put around a dagger? I'm no weapons master, I'm just an animal trainer, claws and daggers are very different."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 12:24 PM | Message # 412
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"What do you mean 'put around a dagger'? That makes no sense" I grunted.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 12:30 PM | Message # 413
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

I shrug, "I never make sence."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 2:26 PM | Message # 414
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I laughed.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
GabbyDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 2:32 PM | Message # 415
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I rolled my eyes and looked at the fruit we ate.I set it down on the table and stood up.I back up and aimed my bow and arrow at it.I let my arrow shoot and hit the fruit making it spray its juice.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 2:41 PM | Message # 416
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

I sigh, as I circal the room. Wondering.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 2:46 PM | Message # 417
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I picked something off the floor and set it down on the table again.I pointed my bow and arrow at it and shot.The arrow vibrated as it hit the thing.I sighed and hitting it and pulling my arrows out.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 5:02 PM | Message # 418
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Vinny

"I don't need anymore rest, I'm going to find a way out this room. Anyone that wants to join can."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 8:24 PM | Message # 419
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I stood up. "I'm gonna help"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 8:27 PM | Message # 420
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

"I'll help too!"

~Vinny

"Ok, well I have no where to start but I guess the ceiling is a good place. We could brake the ceiling to get out or we might be undergroud so we'll get killed doing it." I paused. "I don't think repetedly braking the walls is going to help use either."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz