Saturday, 2026-10-03, 7:00 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
~White Lights~
DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 8:31 PM | Message # 421
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I nodded. "Maybe we could dig"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 8:33 PM | Message # 422
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

"That wouldn't work," I said... Then I muttered something to myself about mountains.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Sunday, 2011-11-27, 0:08 AM | Message # 423
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I sighed and looked up."Maybe try cutting our way through the roof if anyone has a knife or a dagger or something?"I said getting tired of everyone forgetting the weapons we got.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-11-27, 0:16 AM | Message # 424
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

"I already thought of that, yes there sharp but we need something blunt and heivy."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-11-27, 9:44 AM | Message # 425
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Hey! I'm here to. I can just shapeshift and rip a hole in the roof"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-11-27, 11:45 AM | Message # 426
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

"I ah, don't think we should brake the ceiling... Above us is anouther room and above that is a mountain. I can tell be how this was designed."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-11-27, 11:48 AM | Message # 427
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Great" I muttered.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-11-27, 12:08 PM | Message # 428
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

"Our best hope is gping straight in one direstion and get out of this mountain."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-11-27, 1:12 PM | Message # 429
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Lets go then"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
GabbyDate: Sunday, 2011-11-27, 2:05 PM | Message # 430
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I sighed and followed.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
Zombo104Date: Friday, 2011-12-02, 6:22 PM | Message # 431
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
(nothing has happened for a while :P)

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-02, 7:42 PM | Message # 432
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I'm stuck.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-02, 7:56 PM | Message # 433
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Any idea?)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-12-02, 7:59 PM | Message # 434
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Not much.)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-12-02, 8:01 PM | Message # 435
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I'll be thinking.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz