Thursday, 2026-10-08, 6:07 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
~White Lights~
Zombo104Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 0:05 AM | Message # 451
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
~Kate
"These people obviously have the best sense of color"


It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 0:08 AM | Message # 452
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

"Maybe there color blind."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:07 AM | Message # 453
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

I look around the room, something is off. I go to the middle of the room crouch down left hand on the floor in the water. My eyes widen.
"We need to get out of here, ASAP."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Zombo104Date: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:40 AM | Message # 454
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
~Kaitie
"Why what's the matter?" I ask coming up beside her.


It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:48 AM | Message # 455
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

"Pipes under head, 'bought read to explode, something's stuck."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Zombo104Date: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:54 AM | Message # 456
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
~Kaitie'
"Just our luck." I mummer.

~Kate
"WHAT!!!?? SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE????"


It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
GabbyDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 4:56 PM | Message # 457
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I sighed."Oh Joy."I said with a shrug and an anger.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
DemonDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 5:47 PM | Message # 458
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Well, you can stop it, right?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 5:59 PM | Message # 459
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

"That's what I'm trying, just don't trust my skills, find a way out, I saw west wall. I know we need to go on direction, just this once though." the water flowing from the walls stop and start shuttering.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz