Sunday, 2026-10-04, 4:49 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
~White Lights~
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 8:02 PM | Message # 391
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Doesn't be sorry everyones different.)
~Sylvia

I walked though the door and find a bigger room, a few tables with food, a fewq chairs, and a few beds. This room was also white.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 9:03 PM | Message # 392
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I followed behind and regretted taking a peek over my shoulder at the doll staring at me from the floor. I swallowed hard and looked away.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 9:06 PM | Message # 393
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

I follow behind Sylvia, the room was pretty big. I sit down at the closest table I did eat I just wanted to sit.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 9:13 PM | Message # 394
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I sat down trying to get the doll out of my head."Anyone hungry?"I asked softly.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 9:19 PM | Message # 395
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

"I am," I look at the food, "Mh possibly poisoned food or possibly never getting out of the this." I shrug and start eating this weird purple fruit. "Not that bad."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 9:25 PM | Message # 396
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I reached for it and took a bite."Pretty good."I said finishing that bite off and taking another.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 10:28 PM | Message # 397
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I took one.
"Not bad at all"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 10:47 PM | Message # 398
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Vinny

I ate quickly, not that I was very hungry I was wanted to hurry.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 10:54 PM | Message # 399
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I ate quickly and turned to everyone."Does anyone else just wanna get out of here?You know, like being terrified?"I asked resting my head on my hands.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 10:56 PM | Message # 400
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

"I like it here," I mummble.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 11:01 PM | Message # 401
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I looked down."Well, I have a feeling something bad is going to happen soon.Really soon."I muttered.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 11:16 PM | Message # 402
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

"Can't be worse then anything I've seen. "


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 11:43 PM | Message # 403
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I rolled my eyes and leaned back.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 11:45 PM | Message # 404
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

"Well we have a big test ahead, SO I'm ganna take a little brake."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 11:48 PM | Message # 405
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I acted like I was yawning and crossed my arms across my chest.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz