Tuesday, 2026-10-06, 10:03 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
~White Lights~
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:18 PM | Message # 361
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"We should go... This place gives me the creeps" I shoved the skull back in my bag.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:23 PM | Message # 362
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

"Wait, I have an idea..." I pause. Walking over to the north wall I thought I saw something. My hand touches the wall it was... "Water?" I pull off my hand, the water was in swirles. /Weird.' so I put up my hand again and push the watter into the wall. What happened next was unexpected. The selves move out of the way and a small doorway apears. (Now we have to wait for the others to get their boxes.)


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:24 PM | Message # 363
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Cool"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:25 PM | Message # 364
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I held my bow beside me and looked at the doll."I know how you feel."I said in a whisper examining the doll's perfect hair, clean fancy dress, non-dirty legs and shiny shoes.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:29 PM | Message # 365
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

I burryed my hands in my pocket fiddling with the unseen locket. Yep very fitting. "Sick jokes, bitter irony. I hate the world." I mummble to myself.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:04 PM | Message # 366
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I grabbed onto the doll's foot and tried making smudges onto the shoe.Nothing.I stared at it wide'eyed and tried again.Still nothing.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:13 PM | Message # 367
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

"What are you trying to do?" I ask while fixing my glove.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:17 PM | Message # 368
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I stared at the doll and tried again."The doll was bloody and torn and everything once my sister died...now...its perfect and it won't be dirty?"I said in a low voice staring at it in a terrifying way.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:33 PM | Message # 369
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

I pull out a letter from my pocket. "I sent this through the shreader and put it in the fire, after that I sent the ashes in the wind. And look here it is."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:33 PM
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:41 PM | Message # 370
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I looked at her and realized I'd been staring at the doll for a long while."Ow.."I said rubbing my eyes."Never stare at something too long."I said blinking to make my eyes better."Sorry.Your story is as scary as my.My mom, dad, and my sister died in a car crash and my sister loved her doll she brought it with her everywhere.Now look at it clean smiling-"I said as I realized its smile become a big grin."-now its a grin."I said creepily staring at it again.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:47 PM | Message # 371
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

"Leave it, I can tell it will cause more pain then joy."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:50 PM | Message # 372
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I looked at it. "But it reminds me of my sister."I said looking over it.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 11:53 PM | Message # 373
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

I sigh, "Reminders are good, but is it worth the pain. Once is good twice is too much."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 0:05 AM | Message # 374
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I looked at the doll and remembered how I used to imagine what happened to them.I tear dripped onto the floor and I got to my knees.I put the doll in the box gently and stood up.I looked down and noticed the box changed its appearance into a coffin.I noticed it and kicked the box hard enough to make it hit the wall."Stupid family!!!!"I screamed while kicking the box.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 0:05 AM | Message # 375
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(OK lets stop for others.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz